Yay!! I'm 18 today!!
:D
This year, my birthday is a special day.
Haha.
Because it's the day of the release of all the results of the general elections,
(and I spent the early hours of my birthday watching all the results)
And it's mother's day!
Happy mother's day to all the good and nice and responsible mothers in this world!
And the day I turn 18 is the day my grc comes under opposition control.
Cool.
Makes my birthday even more memorable..
Will post at a later date about my day! (if i'm free and rmb)
James already celebrated my birthday for me yesterday,
With two cheese pancakes that i love, a slice each of chocolate and strawberry cake,
Wonderfully touching cards,
And just spending the day making me happy.
Thank you my dear!
I was really touched and I'm not kidding.
I love you.
Thanks mel and cher for waking me up at 8 today!
I only slept for 5 hours..
Zz.
But I don't really feel tired now.
Lol.
Will just sleep till later tmr..
Sunday, May 8
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment