There's something wrong with my dashboard
Because I can't change the fonts and font size and so on.
Which is why I didn't blog for so long.
I don't know how this is going to turn out,
But nevertheless, I must keep my blog alive!
><
Ok, reasons for being panicky:
1. Eng O's oral is on tuesday, which is 2 days away!!!
I'm so freak scared!!!
I just hope I'll do well, cos I already screwed up my chi oral.
I'm the 3rd last, so I guess it's not too bad...
2. Prelims in 4 days time!!!
And just like mid years, I feel very unprepared.
After this post, I'm going to spend 2 hours on ss,
Then the rest of the day on bio.
I hope this is going to work...
3. I'm getting my chi o's result soon!
Despite many of you telling me that I'll surely get the A1,
But I still can't help worrying that I'll disappoint everyone.
I didn't finish my compo, and I didn't finish the 2 compre questions which are 6marks each.
So I'm very worried.
Please, let me get that A1!!!
4. I'm still kinda ill!!!
For those of you who didn't know,
I was down with a fever
From 6.Aug afternoon till 7.Aug afternoon.
Apparently, the running during the national day celebration helped.
But I was still ill after that.
I'm kinda having a cough and flu now.
And I'm having headaches everyday.
Argh!
Just wish it won't affect my performance for oral and prelims...
And after that national day celebration,
I have not been looking forward to graduation.
The whole class so full of spirit and enthusiasm...
It was so fun!!!
I love my class! I really can't bear to leave everyone!
And must mention this...
I think I'll really miss sitting next to huiting and vanessa lots!!!
Because of them, my schooldays are so fun and worth looking forward to!
I can't imagine what school will be like without them both...
And I'll also miss my friends not from my class!!!
All of you!
I don't wanna leave anyone of you...
Suddenly, 4 years seem to be so short.
How I wish we can be secondary students forever!
I never thought I will ever say this,
But I will really miss many of the teachers and the school itself.
It is as though the school has become a very important part of my life.
I don't want to graduate!!!
Time to hit the books!
Jiayou everyone!!!
xD
Sunday, August 16
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment