The dashboard is finally normal again...
So I can change the fonts...
Lol.
I know I should be studying now,
But thought of blogging first then going to study...
My beloved is ill again with a fever!
Very worried, since we are still having exams...
Everyone, must take good care of yourselves ok?
Don't fall ill now,
Because I understand how horrible it feels when you are ill and have to take the exams...
It's the 2nd week of prelims,
And the more I look at the exam schedule,
The more irritated I get.
It is so packed!!!
I doubt I can finish studying anything...
Argh.
For those of you who wonders why I had to worry about my chi o's result,
Here's the story:
In my p6 prelims, I topped the school for chi,
But for psle, I didn't get A*.
So since then, I always worry about my chi grades.
Why am I so particular about getting A1 for chinese?
Because after I got my psle result,
I told myself not to let history repeat itself again,
And no matter what,
I must get the best grade for chinese.
For those who didn't get your desired grade,
Don't give up!
There are other chances to prove your capability,
Through the other subjects and so on.
So jiayou everybody!!!
We will make the record for xinmin!!!
Love all!
Sunday, August 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment