Tuesday, September 1

Happy Teacher's Day!

To all dear teachers,
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!!!
I think the most interesting performance from ytd was the one by the teachers...
So funny!!!

That aside,
I seriously think I screwed up prelims.
I'm touching all the wood I can find
And hopes that nothing bad will happen during the o's period,
Like what happened during last year's end of year exams.
I might as well die if I have to use my prelims score.

Went shopping on my own at marina and suntec on saturday.
Kind of nice, since it was the first time I was shopping all alone for one whole day.
Went down to face some sad memories I had too.
Now, I feel so much better, more relaxed.
It's as if making the trip there took a huge burden off me.
I wanna eat donuts!
And I saw this really nice cake shop with really cute cakes!
I wanna learn how to make those cakes!
><

I'm uber shocked with myself,
Because last night,
I actually studied physics from 7pm to 11pm.
4 hours straight! Physics!
Let's just hope this sudden interest in physics can at least last till o's are over...

Time to read my manga!
Buh-bye!!!
xD

No comments:

Post a Comment