Wednesday, September 9

090909!!!

There's something wrong with my dashboard again.
So pardon me for the outcome of not being able to change fonts...

Today is 090909!!!
This trend can only be until 2012,
Because there isn't any 13th month and so on...
I realised that the dates this year very cool.
There was also 070809!!!

I'm very proud of myself this holidays,
Because I'm not slacking!
I have no idea how many days is it to O Levels,
And I don't feel like counting.
I'm going to work very hard!!!
Jiayou people!!!
xD

Moving on to a random topic...

I realised that having a boyfriend don't equal to bad news.
Because, having a boyfriend is just like having a best friend.
To me, he's my boyfriend, and my best friend.
A friend,
Who understands me very well,
Is tolerant of my tantrums,
A great listener,
And a support I can't live without.
Together,
We have faced many ups and downs in life.
We have given each other the motivation to work hard,
And make up for each other's shortcomings.

When it comes to studies,
We are each other's tutors,
Because we each have subjects we are strong at and the other person is weak at.

So, having him has meant that
Help is always a call away,
Falling is not a problem because there is always someone to catch me.

Of course,
I don't mean to say that all my other friends are not important to me.
It's just that he is a better than best friend...

To all lovers in the world,
Having a person to love is the greatest gift ever.
Be tolerant of each other,
And be patient with each other.
Despite all challenges,
Don't give up,
Because there's your loved one accompanying you on this tough journey,
And not giving up on you.

Today is the 2nd day of the 3 days separation.
Though it's tough,
But I'll persist till then!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment