My sis got her results today.
She got aggregate of 60, but I'm very proud of her.
She got U for eng and maths, and Band 3 for chi.
When she cried over her results,
I started crying with her too.
Haiz... It can't be helped when she cannot make it right?
I don't like it when my parents give her so much pressure to do well,
Knowing that she can never make it.
Jiayou sister!!!
=D
Met my primary school form teacher too.
She must be really happy,
Since the school's top scorer of 281 is from her class!
Her class is full of smarties,
All getting very high scores...
Jiayou mdm goh!
Don't give up on the fight!
^^
Though you are not here with me,
But I can still feel you,
Right next to me.
Thursday, November 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment