Monday, November 23

Work work

Went to work today.
I'm working at Bartley Sec bookshop at the moment.
The more I do, the easier I find the job.
Auntie said I'm a fast worker. =D
But actually, I need not work today
Cos auntie told me ytd that the main office people going to help her.
Then, she called me at 8.30am this morning,
And asked me to go for work.
=.=
I had to rush like crazy,
Since I was still in bed when she called,
And my working time is supposed to be from 9am-4pm.
Reached at 9.30am.
Quite good, since I initially thought I'll reach at 10.
The auntie very nice...
Since it's actually her fault that she called me suddenly...

Today would have been Day 5 without James...
But thankfully, we managed to take bus from our own work venues to compass point.
Got to meet up for a while...
But better than nothing!
><

No comments:

Post a Comment