Saturday, April 17

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIAN YIN AND SHILI!!!

I have decided to do this for people's birthday i can remember,
So for people whose birthday have passed,
Like vanessa, nad, chelsea,......
I'll do this for you guys next year!!!
=D

Went to tjc yesterday for sian's birthday.
I felt like a criminal in there -.-
Went with adrian, dunhao, licheng, karrui, mel, nad and cher.
The cake was decorated by cher at the icing room,
Very pretty, and the cake was super yummy!!!
Then we went to the school library when sian was to her lessons.
The library is...WOW.
Very big and awesome...
The fiction section actually exists,
Though the library looks quite old.
There are comfy sofas, and a comfy area for the students...
Just so WOW.

And so glad, cos sian was so happy and surprised!!
I miss everyone so much!
:X

No comments:

Post a Comment