Today is a so-so day.
NAPFA 2.4km run... 17.12mins!!!
YIPPEE!!! SUPER OVERJOYED!!!
=D
Thought that my 18.30mins last week when running during pe lesson will guarantee me a fail this time...
Thank goodness.
Now need to work on 5 stations.
Super scared of inclined pull up, sit ups, shuttle run...
Standing board jump still ok , sit and reach my favourite!
The rest... I seemed to have become very unfit lately.
Can't even do one proper inclined pull up... sighs.
Sit ups: my abdominal muscles are as strong as paper.
Shuttle run: i hope my speed can work on the test day.
I'm just wishing for a bronze now.
As long as i don't have to retake...
><
Then need to do stupid pw pi.
Seriously...don't understand why they set the word limit at 500.
Simply not enough for me!
Tutor ask me to work on GI...
But how to when I can't cram everything in???
ARGH.
BOTHERSOME.
And I have a mountain of work to do.
...
HOW TO FINISH???
Need to hand in chi essay and GP reading tasks by tmr.
Seriously, I don't understand why I can't seem to finish my work,
Despite the amount of time I spend.
I'm just damn slow.
Sobs.
I miss sec4 times, when doing my work or not didn't really matter.
I want time for myself...
Kind of hard since i'm so busy.
I feel sleepy...
Yawns.
:0
Monday, April 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment