Thursday, September 30

Horror of my life

The scariest thing happened to me yesterday.

I was going home yesterday evening.
Was waiting to cross the road at the traffic light.
Then I noticed this short malay boy,
Wearing what looked like xinmin sec uniform (couldn't see the logo),
Panting at the roadside.
Then when I was crossing the road,
He was following me and also crossed the road.
At my house downstairs,
He suddenly asked me,
"Do you live her?" and he pointed to my block.
I told him yes.
Then he said he also lives here.
Then he asked me whether I'm from bowen.
Then I told him no, i'm from AJC.
(As I recount this, I'm thinking about how dumb i really was... argh.)

Then in the lift,
I pressed 6,
And he said he also lives on the same floor.
That's when my suspicion finally kicked in.
Cos I know there's only one malay family on my floor,
And that's my neighbour right next to my house.
So he can't be living on the 6th floor!!!

And guess what,
My suspicion was confirmed when he said to me:
"You are so pretty, hot and sexy."
WHAT THE F**K????
Thank goodness the lift was already on my floor.
And he followed me out.
And all I told him was "stop following me",
Then I walked right to my doorstep.
Of course, he did not obey me,
And followed me to my doorstep,
Standing outside my house as I shouted for my mum
Who was unfortunately all the way in the kitchen.
When that f**king boy realised my mum coming out to rescue me,
He sprinted off.

AM I IMBECILE OR WHAT???
NOT ONLY DID I TALK TO A STRANGER
WHO WAS PROBABLY A PERVO, PSYCHO OR GOING TO DO SOMETHING TO HURT ME.
I ALSO SHOWED HIM WHERE MY HOUSE IS!!!

My mum is right.
I probably fried my brain from all the studying.
I should not have talked to him in the first place,
And waited at the lift until he go away
Rather than lead him to my house.

BUT THEN,
WHO WILL SUSPECT A KID????
ESPECIALLY ME, A CHILDREN LOVER????
HE HAS TOTALLY BETRAYED MY TRUST IN CHILDREN!!!
HOW CAN A LITTLE KID BE SO SICK??????????????

But what I'm really worried about now is that this matter won't just end here,
And maybe this little boy is associated to adults.
I dunno.
I'm scared and worried for myself, my family, and my loved ones.

I was so heavily guarded today.
I got my mum's approval to let james accompany me to school
Cos she said she want me to get a guy friend to go to school with me.
James waited for me at the lift and was watching my back the whole of today.
Even he got all paranoid.

So everyone,
Please keep a lookout for a short (approx 1.5m?) malay boy
Who wears xinmin sec uniform
And probably a sec1 or 2 cos he's wearing shorts
And the uniform looks too baggy for him.
I'm even suspecting he's probably not even from the school.
Anyway,
He carries a black backpack kind of schoolbag,
And may do the panting trick to get sympathy of people like me.
PLEASE DON'T END UP LIKE ME.
Or maybe it's just me, too gullible, especially with kids.

Anyone wanna volunteer to be my bodyguard in school when james is not with me?
Haha.

I'm still suffering from the aftershock...
:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment