Freak Out!!!
I just realised how little time I have to study...
Stuffing myself in books, hence mia-ing.
Argh, 3 more days to mid years!!!
I'm dying of studying!!!
Jiayou!
Actually, not very in the mood to blog.
Been a crying freak and moody person...
Haiz.
Couldn't go for the lfaff gathering...sorry girls!
Mum don't allow.
She will rather make me mug at home then let me relax for one day...
Another time ok?
And I still have trouble deciding the stuff for an event...
What to do???!!!
I'm so fickle-minded, and I'm having less time now...
Tsk.
Just woke up, and freaked out because of nightmares again.
And it is all to do with that one person I don't ever want to dream of again!
Argh...help!
Oh ya, my uncle's wedding was on 20th.June.
Chapel wedding not as romantic as I thought it to be...
=.=
But well, it was kind of nice...
Just that my mum made me her photographer
So I was busy taking photos.
><
The bride is really pretty!
My uncle very good arh, date her for 7-8 years without anyone of us knowing.
She's really friendly and amiable.
And I fulfilled my little girl dream of helping a bride to pull the gown.
Just that I was not that little anymore.
But oh well, it was a fun, and tiring day.
Great, time to study again! Must finish humanities today!
Jiayou everyone!
xD
Friday, June 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment