Friday, June 12

Start of holidays?!

Today is the last day of remedials...
Mixed feelings.
I'll rather stay in school cos of what I have to face when I get home,
But yet,
I need a break.
And this "holidays",
I'm going to plan a schedule,
Trying my very best to keep to it,
Especially with regards to studies.

Huiting, get well soon!
Must say it's kind of weird not to see you in school...
Do get well soon and go for that camp you have planned so long for!!!
I can't imagine huiting being ill,
Because the other time when both van n I were down with flu,
She was still perfectly fine
Sitting in between both of us.
So get well soon!!!
(I so nice, dedicate one whole paragraph to huiting... =p)

Oh well,
Here's a rough outline of my holidays:
- Read KHR. (1/2 hour per day ><)
- Study everything, and ask for those I don't know.
- Go my grandma's house to visit her.
- Bead the swans as my uncle's wedding gift.
- Attend my uncle's wedding.
- Get some surprises ready.

Oh well, seems like my 2 weeks gonna be packed.
Hope all my mates get a good rest
And study well!!!
Let's jiayou in our prep for the final lap at o's!!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment