Yesterday was our 100th day...
Had lessons in the morning.
As usual, he came to fetch me in the morning,
Then we walked to school together.
All the lessons today were held in the ava room.
So we enjoyed a day of air-con...
But it got really cold... Zzz.
He bought 2bucks fries for lunch,
Then we went to walk around in Hougang Point for the air-con
Since it was very hot!!!
He went to buy bread at the market opposite my house.
Because I was having a stomachache,
So I sent him to the bus stop and rushed home,
While he waited for the bus alone...
Met at 7pm,
And walked to Serangoon area.
That "calendar" thingy that he made for me is so nice!
The drawings inside are really good!
=)
Oh well,
Not very detailed,
But we know how the day went,
So...
Good times are always so short...
I think I hate weekends now,
Because I cannot see him!!!
Help!
><
Saturday, June 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment