FREAKING IRRITATED
I have a crazy mum,
Who keeps screaming and shouting for no reason.
ARGH!!!
I'm wishing I don't have to come home at all now la.
She expects me to use the comp
Only for her own selfish and idiotic purposes.
And she claims I don't do the housework
When I'm already doing half of them.
So according to my mum,
I can't play neopets,
I can't chat with my friends online,
And blah blah blah.
Seriously,
I'm out of here once I'm 21.
I just had a nightmare and heart attack
Trying to reset my password.
I changed my password,
10mins later,
I forgot what it was.
So I was stuffing everything down my throat during dinner,
And rushed back to my comp to try and reset the pw.
Goodness,
It sucks having short term memory.
So I'm not going to change my pw again.
Never ever.
Btw, thanks to nad, april, huiting and zoei
For the good luck msgs for chi o's.
And all others who tagged me on my tagboard
Or gave me well wishes personally,
Thanks!!!
=D
Now, I'll have to bear with this hell,
Till tomorrow at least,
And 5 years later,
When I can be free.
Tuesday, June 2
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment