I just realised I have not blogged about the fantastic class chalet!
And it's almost one month already...
Nvm, shall recall everything I can remember.
16.November.2009 Monday
I spent my whole morning preparing the 16 stars for my mum,
As this day is her birthday.
A bit hard to surprise her,
Because she kept wandering into my room while I was doing the stars.
Nick Lim and James came to my house at around 1.30pm.
Each of them carried 30 tea eggs,
While I carried the salad stuff.
Kinda funny when James came with the plastic box,
And my mum asked him what's inside.
He told my mum it's a piece of cake his mum let him bring to eat at chalet.
LOL.
But at least my mum didn't suspect anything.
So I hid the cake in the fridge, and hid the 16 stars in 16 different places.
The 3 of us left my house at about 2pm and boarded bus 88 to pasir ris interchange.
We had a hard time locating the taxi stand where we were supposed to board the shuttle bus,
Because the taxi stand didn't give any hints of it being the place where we were supposed to board the shuttle bus.
=.=
When to the shopping centre for me to buy 2 packets of biscuits.
The we boarded the shuttle bus at 3.15pm.
It was drizzling while we were waiting for the shuttle bus,
So nicky took out his umbrella to shelter us.
The taxi stand was too packed, so the need for an umbrella.
Reached the chalet, and found our sea view terrace 3.
It's big! And nice!
The basketball court is right outside,
And the guys went to play soccer there.
The 3 of us were quit early, since not many people were there when we reached.
Helped with peeling onions and garlic, together with april, wei ming, randolph, darren leong and ms yeo.
Took over darren leong's task of chopping garlic and relieved april of splattering garlic.
Helped a bit with the cooking.
I love it, because kitchen is my heaven!!!
Haha!
Dinner was fried rice, bbq stuff, tea eggs.
April and I couldn't stand the sticky floor in the kitchen,
So we found mops and a pail.
When a water war of water bombs was occuring outside,
James and I were mopping the kitchen,
And we made it out of bounds to the rest.
Anybody envious of my good boy?
><
Mr chan and Ms tan came!
We watched a video that was produced by a group of our lovely classmates after our o's ended.
Seriously, that photo of james and i was totally unnecessary.
=.=
Presented gifts to the teachers and scholars,
And all of them made speeches.
Wei ming represented the locals and made a speech,
While james and i were 'sabotaged' to make a speech.
And what I said was true, really.
Thanks my lovely 402!!!
But I was really very shy to be made to stand there with james la...tsk.
And my voice was already hoarse from all the cheering and laughing.
The scholars also gave us the badge thingy they made,
Not to forget april, becca, vivath and sonal's cookies!
Really sweet of them!
Must also thank ms yeo for everything!!!
=)
Bathed, and wanted to sleep,
Because needed to work the next day.
But the lack of a proper sleeping place resulted in me not being able to sleep.
So James and I sat at the stairs.
I was trying to sleep, while he was playing psp.
Sighs, an unsuccessful attempt to sleep.
Rock band was realy fun!
I sang Maroon 5's Makes Me Wonder,
Since that was the only song I knew.
17.November.2009 Tuesday
While everyone else went to send off the scholars,
James and I went in search of the way to get to bartley sec.
Ate hotcakes at mac at tampines for breakfast,
And took bus22 to my workplace.
First day at work was kinda tiring,
Especially since I didn't get any sleep.
Yawns...
Finally, off from work.
Met James at tampines.
Since we missed the shuttle bus, we went to shop at white sands,
And got free macs apple pie and some snack pack thingy.
When we realised that we had to wait another hour for the shuttle bus,
We decided to walk back to the chalet.
Fatal decision.
It started raining cats and dogs when we finally reached downtown east.
Thank goodness I had an umbrella.
And it was a really long and tiring walk.
When we finally reached aloha loyang,
We were kinda soaked.
When we reached the class chalet,
It was all dark, and we thought that everyone else had gone out for dinner.
Thanks goodness we called wei ming, and he came to unlock the door for us.
James was feeling unwell when we joined the rest.
Must have been cos he stubbornly pushed the umbrella to me.
We bathed, then I went to attend to him.
He was sleeping, and I was so worried.
Made him a cup of milo,
And sat at the side of the bed, worrying.
Thankfully, he felt better, or I'll be very guilty.
Watched a movie...
Finally, I got to sleep!
=D
18.November.2009 Wednesday
Woke up at 6am.
Packed up, prepared to leave.
Left at around 7.50am with james to the seab board.
Walked out, took a bus to pasir ris interchange.
Took mrt to tiong bahru.
Mistook a seab branch for the one we were looking for.
Walked very long till we found the right one.
His 'interview'(interrogation) thing was at 10am.
It ended faster than expected.
Shopped for a while at tiong bahru plaza,
Before going home.
I miss 402!!!
Another class gathering soon?
And let's have chalet every year ok?
Cheers!
Sunday, December 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
yes gathering soon pls.
ReplyDeletelet's have chalet every year~