Wednesday, December 9

6.1 outing - The day itself

The outing was a success!!!
Ming Jing came to my house to meet me,
Then we went to ang mo kio mrt station.
The group of people present were:
Rachel, Isella, Brian, Bradley, Timothy, Daryl, Jie Sheng, Nick Khaw.
Including Ming Jing and I, ten people were there.
Nick Siew came later.
For those of us who were starving, we went to buy lunch.
I bought McChicken meal at Macs,
And I don't understand why the guys were eating ice-creams,
Supposedly for lunch. =.=
Waited for brian, who was waiting for his Mos Burger meal.
Then we set off for mdm goh's house.

Taking the lift all the way to the 26th floor always cause my ears to be blocked.
Mdm Goh opened the door, and we went in.
Little Raine looked so much like when Rae was young!!!
The two of them very cute, kept running around.
Although Raine fell down a few times and cried. =(
Raine still can't talk, so she was screaming all the time.
Whereas Rae kept screaming when she ran to the dining table and saw us.
Lol, the guys said she was scared of us girls...
><

Everyone was too shy to talk,
So we went on a round-the-table self intro.
Everyone was supposed to say something about themselves.
Thanks to Nick Khaw, I ended up talking about me and my boyfriend.
Nevertherless, it was good to make everyone talk,
As we could catch up on the latest info about one another.

We each paid $3.60 for the 2 soft toy dogs (which i didn't get to see... =.=).
Mdm Goh looked very shocked when she thought we got her real live dogs,
Thanks to the way Brian presented the gift to her.
><
Took photos before we left.
Mdm Goh and her family went out,
While the rest of us decided on where to go for movie.
After going back and forth between amk hub and jubilee,
They finally decided to catch their movie at amk hub.
So the crowd who went for movie included:
Ming Jing, Isella, Brian, Timothy, Nick Siew, Daryl and Yi Xiong (who came much later and didn't get to meet mdm goh...).
I didn't go cos need to save money, and I think my mum would kill me.
Went with them to ntuc to get food,
Then they went into the cinema at about 5.40pm to watch Case 39.

I left them, and went to amk national library.
Borrowed the 2nd and 3rd bookd of the H.I.V.E. series!
=D

Saw my aunt, uncle, and little cousin Cheryl at a drinks stall,
But didn't go over to greet them.
I dunno why...
Then met mel.
She was there to buy polo tee for work.
Since we were heading for different places, we separated.
I boarded bus 88 home.

Thanks to those who made it for this outing, and the one on wed!
Let's do this again soon... Ok?
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment