I'm bored.
Felt like posting again...
Dunno why.
Sometimes I wonder,
What if the movie 2012 really materialises?
What will I do?
I think the first thing I'll do is rush to find james.
After all,
I can't die without him.
Missing him those 4 days when he was gone to malaysia was bad enough.
And it was right after a cold war.
Haiz, sore.
Didn't even get a nice talk before he left.
That experience has made me learn.
Though I still throw tantrums sometimes,
But I've learnt to be more understanding.
Even my bookshop auntie angie says I've got a gem.
I told her how my mum is very appearance based,
And she agrees with me that's horrible.
She said my james is super hardworking,
And a super good boy who is hard to find.
She said I must cherish him, hold on to him tightly and never let him go.
Trust me, I'll do just that.
Let him go?
Never in a infinity years...
><
Mushy, I know.
But how do singles understand how we feel?
I've the urge to scream to the whole wide world that
I LOVE JAMES!
Nobody is going to stand in our way.
The memories and likings that we have built together over the past few months...
Can you believe that I got him interested in fiction?
He's more concerned than me about the H.I.V.E. series now...
=D
Loves!
More and more to go...
Saturday, December 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment