Tuesday, August 10

love is mutual trust between you and me.

Why am I suddenly so melancholic?
Because I realised how fragile love is.
Especially when there isn't any mutual trust.

Thank goodness,
Despite how paranoid I am,
There exist mutual trust between J and I.
I know that he will never betray me (he don't dare ><),
And he knows that I cannot live without him.
I'm not worried about letting him go out with groups of girls and guys
(Though I'll be jealous XD),
Because I understand him.
And he's not worried about letting me talk to guys
(Though he'll also be jealous...),
Because he knows that I love only him.

Love involves 2 parties: You and the person you love.
Don't let him/her give you everything,
And you just enjoying yourself without giving anything in return.
Don't let love get one-sided.
For those facing this problem,
Talk to him/her.
Be open about your opinions.
Only through talking openly about what you like/dislike,
Then understanding will be possible.

The reason why J and I quarrel lots:
Because we are very open with our opinions,
Especially me.
Our opinions tend to clash a lot.
But it is through all these quarelling
That we gain a deeper understanding of each other,
And emerge as a more loving couple.
It's precisely because we are willing to tell each other anything and everything,
That we are still together today,
And will be together forever.
The strictest principle we impose upon ourselves from the day we got together
Is that we will tell each other everything
No matter how it will hurt or upset,
And hide no secrets from each other.
And we have succeeded!

And for those of you who still don't dare to say
"I love you" to the person you truly love,
Just say it.
Don't live with the regret of not daring to face your feelings.
Because, at the end of the day,
You will feel better knowing you have tried,
Then to know that you didn't dare to try.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment