Thursday, August 19

minister!!!!!

The big day was today!!!
I totally freaked out!
My left eyelid was twitching continuously even before the minister came.
Then it continued twitching till after he left.
My eye felt so uncomfortable throughout the whole thing.
And I was so nervous till I could not smile.
My face felt so tight... I kinda forgot how to smile.
Lol.

But this experience was a great one!
I shook the minister's hand a total of 3 times.
The 1st time was when I just went onstage to start the dialogue session.
The 2nd time was after the dialogue session.
The 3rd time was during the tea session that some of us alpha students had with him.
Haha.
My 1st time ever... :D

I'm happy today.
Whether anot I did a good job, it doesn't matter.
All that matters is that I enjoyed the experience.
Thank you.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment