BREAKING NEWS!!!
Well, at least it is for me.
I'm chosen to be the chairperson for minister lim swee say's dialogue session next thurs!!!
In case u don't understand my blabberings...
Minister Lim Swee Say is coming to ajc for our combined mass civics session next week.
So he will be doing half an hour presentation,
Then rest of the time is dialogue session,
For students to ask their questions.
So I'll be the one on the stage with the minister.
The chairperson.
Only me.
All alone on the stage with the minister.
So freaking scary!
I mean, not like the minister is going to eat me up.
And i'll have to face him anyway at the tea session after the civics session.
Just that, I've never done this before!!!
OMG.
My mouth sagged open like an idiot when i saw the teacher's email.
"... has nominated you to be the student chairpersonfor the Q&A/dialogue session after Minister Lim's presentation... you will be sitting onstage with Minister Lim and you'll be 'chairing' the session"
SHOCKING LA!!!
PRISCILLA TOO HAS NEVER IMAGINED THIS KIND OF CHANCE FALLING ON HER DOORSTEPS ANYTIME IN THIS LIFETIME!!!
SCREAMS IN DELIGHT!!!
Ok, priority now is to find out more about this man.
I don't wanna make a fool of myself on the day.
breathe in... breathe out... breathe in... breathe out...
i think i'm going to forget how to breathe.
Friday, August 13
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment