Monday, August 9

Singapore's 45th!!!

Today was a great day!!
:D

James and I met at 11am,
Then we took bus 147 from my house to clarke quay,
Where he had omelette rice for lunch.
Then we walk walk,
And walked past sweet smelling sweet shop,
Looked at cute rabbits, hamsters and chinchillas,
Went to a fully packed stationery shop,
And he bought a little memo pad and card holder for me.
I wasn't allowed to object to him buying the things,
As was shown by the "no objection" on the card holder.
And it says "i love you so much" on the memo pad.
:)))

Then we took a long and hot walk to the asian civilisation museum.
We saw all the army, civil defence and police vehicles!!
Then we went into the museum to wait for everyone else to come.

3pm: Got our security passes, briefing, then went to the padang.
DOS people (Nickson, Kang Wei, Dianne, Lena, Sufancia, James, me) and Mel with her 3 friends
Were doing CIP for community chest,
By passing down donation boxes at the ndp for ppl to donate.
Although it was very hot and tiring, it was very fun!!
And the excitement there was so great!
We only got to watch the parade until 5.45pm,
But it was still worth it.
How I wished I could stay..
So HIGH!!

Very unforgettable today.
:*

No comments:

Post a Comment