Finally, I'm at my 100th post!
This post will be the update for the week.
=D
Monday 1.Feb.2010 - 3rd day of orientation
People in my og started talking to me...
The funnest games today were the volleybomb,
Where we had to compete with another og,
And only use trash bags to pass the balls to the other side,
And also the passing of different balls from one side of the mph to the other,
By holding the hands of the partner to form a square to hold the ball and pass it.
I also got to do forfeit with 2 other guys when we were playing cat and mouse.
The forfeit was to dance 'i want nobody nobody but you'!!!
Very paiseh!
We also learnt the mass dance,
Which was according to the song 'That Girl'.
Kinda fun, but I couldn't coordinate,
So kept missing dance steps.
Tuesday 2.Feb.2010 - 4th day of orientation
My og was getting more enthusiastic,
So we kept cheering today.
There were 3 funnest games.
The first was to move from one end of a row of chair to the other,
An inter og competition.
When 2 players meet, they were supposed to play a game of
'Batman, spiderman and ultraman'.
I lost at the 2nd last chair!!! Tsk.
The second was treasure hunting,
Where trekkers were blindfolded and directed by their teammates to the "treasure box",
And they were supposed to get the correct treasure.
Also an inter og game.
I seriously think my og damn pro,
Cos we kept winning the inter og games!
Haha!
The third was to throw paper balls into pails and boxes in the centre,
Which were protected by protectors who formed a circle around the boxes,
And had to prevent the balls from going in.
Starting to like my og more today.
And still trying to mingle.
We learnt the couple dance today,
Which was according to the song 'Mambo number 5'.
Very fun, and my dance partner was nick lim.
Anyone who wonders where's james?
He got to dance with 2 different girls.
Oops.
Wednesday 3.Feb.2010 - Last day of orientation
The best day of orientation!
Everyone was super high,
And the atmosphere was great!
My og kept cheering non-stop,
And we had 2 new members.
Today, we had to play the games to earn forzees,
Which was the currency of island forza,
Part of the theme for this year's orientation.
My og kept haggling with the station masters for more forzees.
The forzees were later used to buy materials for designing the armor and weapons
For the fashion show in the finale.
And I played a big part in the designing...
=)
The finale was superb!
The dances by the ogls and student council,
Our mass dances,
The fashion show,
The ajc rap,
The orientation song...
And all the cheering!
My og was the 2nd best og!!! =D
The most enthu og was nick lam's og,
And the most enthu alliance was cielo.
The winner for the fashion show was my alliance, Tritone!!!
And the best house for the whole orientation was also Tritone!!!
Yahoo!!!
And I really love the orientation videos and dances.
I'm also trying to make james jealous by telling him that
I like bong, our alliance captain.
Muahaha!!!
My ogls made my og stay back and they each gave us cards and kinder bueno!
And I must say that kok chin is so cute!
He was the guy who did that cute pose in the tritone dance!!!
And he's super tall...1.9m leh!!!
Then my og kept taking photos,
And we were doing this spinning around in a circle cheer,
Which made me really dizzy...
><
Thursday 4.Feb.2010 - College cip at east coast park
Refer to previous post.
Friday 5.Feb.2010 - First day of lessons
In fact, I didn't have a single lecture!!!
This is what you get if you are the special and only one taking your subject combi...
^^
So, I went with james to look for hod science for his appeal.
I guess nick khaw is right.
I shall let him go pursue his interest.
But still can't help feeling sad...sighs.
The whole day was slack slack slack.
I think ajc very scary.
We just got the maths lecture notes,
And you see people doing the maths hw everywhere you go...
I felt kinda guilty to be slacking...
But i'm so not the mugger type!
How to survive 2 years like this???
Went to nlb at 12.15pm and borrowed twilight.
1pm, got the graphing calculator they are loaning to fas students.
2.15pm, went to auditorium for the workshop teaching us how to use the gc.
But that guy teach so fast,
Huiting and I got really frustrated trying to catch up.
Zzzz.
5pm, debate trials.
Very scary, cos I kept stammering!
They had 2 motions for us to choose.
1st: THW legalise trade of human organs.
Which I didn't choose cos I didn't know much about this topic.
2nd: THBT Singapore should be smoke-free.
Which I chose to do the proposition side.
I don't like trials.
I'll tend to stammer, and forget to elaborate.
Haiz.
A senior came in towards the last part of my speech.
When I finished, she asked me whether I had debating experience.
I said yes, and told her I was from xinmin.
Then she asked me whether I know lucas,
Who was my 1st coach, and currently studying in america.
It should be to my advantage to let them know that I know him,
Cos he's really smart and well known in the debate circuit.
Please just let me be in,
I don't feel like going to interact club already...
Saturday 6.Feb.2010 - Pure history class gathering
I went to bugis street first, and bought a wallet for james.
Also went to OG and bought something for james... for valentine's day.
Then when james finally came at 11.30am,
We went to temple to pray first,
Then went to buy watch for him.
But he insisted on buying something for him,
So in the end, we got a pair of couple watch.
It's just the same black watch,
But the numberings inside are of different colours.
His is blue, and mine is green.
We were wearing it the whole day, for any of you who noticed!
Then took mrt to orchard and went to ngee ann city.
We were the first to reach seoul garden!!!
XP
The lunch buffet was fabulous!
Thanks to mr pah!!!
I ate lots of meat,
And my personal favourites are teriyaki and char siew.
The spaghetti is very yummy too!
Then there were ice creams to eat,
Brownies,
Paus and siew mai...(i didn't eat),
And you can make your own ice kachang!
The best was the spirit!
We were cheering for our own jcs...Lol.
But it was a good time to catch up,
Lots of chatting.
We were the craziest and noisiest group in there...
Haha.
After the sumptuous lunch buffet,
We went to kovan to play pool and bowling.
I joined the pool group.
The truth is, I don't rock at pool.
My 1st time was when our class went to srr,
And I screwed up horribly that time.
So this was my 2nd time.
Not to bad, with improvements along the way.
I played my 1st round against james.
I was leading at first, but he still won in the end.
Very fun! Must go play pool more often!!!
James and I went off 1st, and we shared macdonald for dinner.
Then he sent me home.
Right now, I'm trying my best to do the maths self practice ws,
But failing miserably.
I need ms yeo!
Cos I've forgotten lots of things!!!
Bad bad bad!!!
=(((
Sunday, February 7
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment