Saturday, February 20

school days this week

Wednesday 17Feb2010

Lectures are...horrible.
I can't catch up with anything.
Sighs.

Debate training was tiring.
We did a motion on terrorists,
Sparring against seniors,
And my team...oh well, it sucked.
Not my team sucked, it's the overall debate which sucked.
Since all of us didn't do well.
Then those not in the competition team attended "lecture" trng,
While us competition people did case setting.
Thanks to those 2 guys who volunteered us.
And I was hoping I could rest my brain a bit.

Thursday 18Feb2010

I don't like GP lectures.
I cannot catch up.
I feel like a failure there.
And I felt like crying.
Glad to have james sitting next to me.
But temporary lectures ending soon,
So i can't have him sitting next to me anymore.
Although sitting next to him can be quite stressful,
Cos he keep writing his own points for the question,
While i kept staring at the teacher,
Trying not to cry and to stay awake.
That teacher is really scaring me,
Cos she kept saying u need to read a lot to do well for gp.
I don't have newspapers to read at home,
And i die the moment i see facts/non-fiction.
How how how?
I'm so depressed, i want to cry.
D=

Dismissed at 1245 today.
Ate lunch in school,
Then went to amk hub's cathay to watch Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief with James!!!
I later found out that charmaine also went to watch the same show,
At the same time (1.50pm), at the same place! ><
I finally completed the "watch 3 movies with James" thing on my after o's list!!!
And this is the 1st time we got couple seating!
^.^
The show is very nice!!!
I give it 4/5!!!
But watching movie with james can be rather irritating.
He'll spot some flaw in scientific logic somewhere,
And I'll have to shush him.
Haha!

Then we went to compass point cos we both needed to go popular to buy debate notebooks.
Guess who we saw on bus 159?
Mr Arthur Lim, our sec 3 bio teacher!!!
James tried saying hi, but we think he didn't recognise, or he didn't see.
He also alighted at compass point.
Lol.

Friday 19Feb2010

Remember me working at bartley sec bkshop?
I met my bkshop auntie this morning while walking to school with james!
She moved house, so she lives pretty near ajc now.
She was jogging when we met her.
We were so happy to see each other.
Seriously, i kinda miss her.
She had been really very nice to me...
=)

Aside from a PE talk in the morning,
I didn't have any lessons today.
2nd time in the temp lectures schedule already.
Anw, there were only 2 periods of lessons today,
1st period for H2 hist geo bio student,
And the other period was last period for H2 mother tongue and elit ppl.

For the 1st time,
We had our homeroom session with our PDG.
My Pd tutor is nice, and she made us do intro of ourselves.
I'm having a hard time remembering names,
And I'm very glad nad's in the same class as me. :)
We got something known as the life card,
Where we need to fill in all our particulars and stuff.
Nad and I couldn't stop joking about how our life depends on that card...
Lol.

We were dismissed at 1115!
But school rules state we can only leave school at 1215,
Hence we had to wait for 1 hour...
Lunched with huiting, van and james at amk hub's foodcourt.
=DDD

Went back to xinmin!!!
Attended cca with librarians,
And was wishing I brought my lib tee along...
I love library!!! Except for...

I went back to our 402 classroom to have chem lesson,
By none other than our chem teacher...mr chew.
I miss 402 classroom...it's now 404's classroom...

Saturday 20Feb2010

I had to go back to school for debate!!!
Mind boggling trng... A LOT OF FACTS!!!
-.-

Xinyi came to my house at 2plus to bai nian.
Chatted and stayed till 3plus.
Miss her lots...
Really glad we got to catch up with each other.
=D




Btw, the day we went to ms tan's house,
James and I met before that,
And he gave me the other v day gift he promised!
A glass jar, with 2 little bears holding a bunch of roses.
Anyone who saw those 2 bears hung on my hp, those are from james!!!
muacks! =*

Looking forward to going ms yeo's house tmr!
And I'm going my pri sch form tchr mdm goh's house in the morning...
Grins.

No comments:

Post a Comment