Monday, February 15

v day+1st day of cny

Woke up at 8am,
Left the house at 10am.
Reached my grandma's(dad's mum)house at about 11am.
Only my second uncle and his family were there...
My mum went to cook, and I helped her.

The rest of the day passed in a blur.
The rest of the family came,
And some other relatives whom I didn't know at all.
I occupied myself by eating the cny goodies,
Watching my cousins play computer and psp...
Played blackjack with my cousins,
My shen shen(4th aunt) was the banker,
And my mum was playing with me.
I only bet 20cents each time...
In the end, I made a profit of $2.80!!!
=D

Then we went to the living room,
Where they were also playing blackjack,
But playing with more money.
I played $2 each time...
In the end,
I made no profit, and no loss...
Lol.

Went home, and took these photos on the bus:




My hairstyle for the day, I love it!
And I also love that hairclip.
Pretty!

These are the accessories I wore:


My watch, bracelet and earrings.
My mum forced me to wear make up,
So I was wearing pink lip gloss,
Purple eyeshadow,
Mascara,
And powder.
End of cny day 1.

Called james at night and made a long mushy speech for him.
I LOVE JAMES!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment