The last 3 days of orientation were rather fun!
Will blog more on sunday.
Whole college went to east coast park for college CIP
To collect rubbish today.
Some people met our singapore president (i wasn't so lucky),
And 2 girls took photo with him.
So lucky right?
I saw a mini crab skeleton,
And a sea shell which is half white and half black!
><
Met vjc people there,
And the 2 jcs were like having cheer competition.
But didn't meet any vjc people i know...
Sad.
I got into my 1st choice subject combi!
But I think only me in the combi leh...after i scanned through the list.
James got the same combi as me,
But he's appealing to take h2 hist (n possibly chem),
So haiz...forget it.
Can't bear the thought of us possibly being in different classes.
Already suffered when we were in different ogs,
And I was very jealous when he danced with another girl...hmph.
But I can't psycho him to stay in the same combi as me leh...
Sighs.
What to do?
And to mel and nad,
Thanks!
I'll never forget to grab you girls!
^^
And to april,
I miss 402 lots too!
I miss the good old days,
When we had fun together,
And were so chummy in class...
Jiayou 402!!!
Let's do ourselves proud!
Miss you all!!!
><
Thursday, February 4
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment