Friday, February 12

lectures

Shall not list day by day,
Will die by the time I finish blogging.
Nothing much interesting about lectures,
Since I'm still trying to get used to it,
And I dunno why I always feel so sleepy in lectures.
But that doesn't mean I sleep,
Cos I peel my eyes wide open.

There's this really interesting thing at phy lecture.
My teacher lecturer has a software called "the hat",
And it will pick out a name to answer questions.
If your name is picked, it will never be picked again.
She did this so that all the 480 of us will get a chance to speck in class.
Though it's scary to have to worry about seeing your own name on the screen,
The thing is still kinda cool right?
><

I'm in debate.
The problem is,
I got chosen at my very first "training" to be part of the team
Which will be taking part in a competition in about 5 weeks.
I'm still so not prepared!
And I'm not sure whether I can handle the stress...
And my coach has decided after the spar with fuhua sec
That we had the very next day (thurs)
As a less than 24 hours team,
That I'll be stuck as 3rd speaker.
People who know me will know that
I tend to screw as 3rd speaker.
I was just lucky that I didn't screw up
At the spar with fuhua sec.
But that still doesn't mean I'm suited for the position!!!
Argh.
And I have trng tmr, eve of cny...

I just knew ytd
That you can turn your gc into a gameboy...Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment