It's 2 more days to valentines day,
And many people were giving gifts in school today.
Let me list down all my v day gifts:
- card and og photo and sweets from estelle
- funtime chocolate from ogl audrey
- a thank you sms that kok chin had for us to thank us for giving all our beloved ogls a card and gifts (don't really count, but still.)
- a ferrero rocher from aijia, jiayi, moyra, sherry, shu qin and ying jie
- a cookie from aijia
- cookies from zhiling when we were in xinmin
And of course, curiousity will have you wondering what james gave me.
So here you go:
- A heart shaped cake key chain that I have been dangling for everyone to see (haha)
- An origami bear and an origami heart that says "Jiayou! J love P"
- And another one he says he's giving me on wednesday... So i'll have to bear with the suspense.
And what did I give him?
A display object with cute girl and guy angels, and a v day card.
And I gave mel, nad and van v day cards today.
Cos I didn't have any of the lectures today (muahaha),
I spent 2 hours in the library doing the cards.
Huiting's card is still with me cos she's not in school today,
Not to forget sian and cher,
And of course gasper, bel, nas and xinyi, which I didn't make cos I didn't know I was gg to xinmin today.
The cny celebration was ok.
I love the music and dance performances...
Very nice!!!
^^
So the celebration ended about 12.45pm,
And all ajcians who are also xinminians met
And boarded 72 to xinmin!!!
The atmosphere was HIGH in xinmin!!!
Mdm liew told us to do cheers for xinmin!
And I think all sec4'09 were so happy, we were cheering so happily!
I'm super glad I went,
So happy to see everybody!
Us 402 folks went for lunch at coffee shop,
Then played werewolves at a void deck,
Took photos,
And I had to leave.
I'll miss 402 lots...
Very sore,
Because we won't get to spend our first v day tgt.
Sometimes,
I wish our parents know, and can accept us.
And is open to us meeting and all that.
Now I can't see him for four whole days,
Unless my mum lets me go ms tan's house.
How I wish I can give him hugs and kisses, all on v day...
But my darling james,
Though we can't spend the day tgt,
We'll always feel connected right?
The affinity we share is unbelievable.
Things may seem deliberate,
When they are really merely coincidences.
Synchronised hearts, like james always says.
I LOVE YOU!!!
MUACKS AND HUGS!!!
=*
Friday, February 12
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment