With a long list at the end of this post.
Before the clock even strike 12,
Desmond already wished my Happy Birthday via msn
For fear of me going offline before 12.
Alas, I stayed online till 1.30am.
Whoops.
Panda eye birthday girl...
At his 12midnight and my 12 midnight,
He sent me smses.
Then I was reading other people's blogs
All the way till 1.30am.
Woken up at 5plus by his sms.
Then was so excited
That I was screaming deep in my brain
For the clock to show 6am.
Finally, it was 6am,
And I woke up.
Toilet used by sis then dad,
And I could only wash up at 6.15am.
Crap, wait 15mins to use the toilet...
Argh.
I meant it only as a joke,
But he really came,
And was waiting for me at the flat opposite.
Not only did he fetched me to school,
There was even breakfast made for me!
A bottle of milo he made
And this white kwey thingy that he bought.
So coincidentally,
I love that kwey, and has never told him before.
Wow. Telepathy? Haha.
Went up to class to deposit my lunchbox,
Then found Cher in her class.
Was so nice, and wrote on these encouragement thingy
They have plastered on the wall
For every individual.
Wrote for Xinyi too!
Then went down to the parade square to find my friends.
Got this big hug from Nad,
Then numerous people saying "Happy Birthday" to me.
Little side tracking,
But the weather was SUPER HUMID!!!
I was sweating(as usual)
And I could feel sweat trickling down my face and back
While having morning assembly.
Not much happened in biology,
Except that people kind of already knew about the cake
Because they were lighting candles(I think)
Before the lesson started.
During chemistry,
Mr Chew suddenly came over to say "Happy Birthday" to me.
It is because he saw on facebook...lol.
Shocked, but happy!!!
E.geog, the lesson huiting always whine about.
But well, I was multi tasking,
Listening to the lesson
And finishing the chem spa.
Oh well, I finished the work mr wong assigned,
So I don't have to worry about it now.
Ok, that's random.
Recess: Eating my lunch,
Which rebecca and zhiling helped me to polish off.
I was running around like a little kid.
Too bad, was too jumpy.
The suspense and excitement
Made it impossible for me to stick my butt onto the chair.
English lesson was when I turned as red as
Huiting's notebook cover.
We were doing groupwork.
Shili suddenly started singing the birthday song,
Then huiting and zhiling joined it,
And the song ended with
"Happy birthday to poo."
Very funny!!!
Evidently, mr cheng heard and asked whose birthday is it.
And my beloved friends shouted "triscilla poo"!
That resulted in the whole english class singing for me.
I was so freaking shy
That I didn't dare to look up.
When I finally did,
Huiting compared me to her notebook,
And I couldn't stop laughing.
Just when I was wishing that my birthday luck
Won't be so good that my group is going to present,
Mr cheng decided to choose the birthday girl's group.
Zzz.
But the presentation only required me
To read zhiling's well-written paragraphs,
Which was ok.
And the paragraphs zhiling wrote are really very nice!!!
After school,
Me and my girlfriends went to celebrate my birthday
At Hougang Point.
We were outside Macs because no place inside...
It was SUPER HOT!!!
Why did the rain earlier on stop???
Anyway, these are some of the photos of the celebration.
Yes, me and the truffle cake.
I'm 16!!!
Me cutting my cake, with Sian's hand there.
Erm, why do we see Cher eating fries?
(Cher, don't kill me, kill the photographer. ><)
Cheese! I love you girls!!!
=D
Thanks goodness it was chocolate cake,
Hence no cream masking for me!
And luckily,
Sian forgot to bring the whipped cream thingy...
Phew.
After the celebration,
Sian Yin and I walked back to school
While the other girls went to take the bus.
Cher, please nurse the nosebleed!!!
Back in school:
Seriously, I was bloated
By the 2 slices of cake I ate when with my friends.
So I was very very full when I got back to class.
Here comes the part:
*prepare the woos*
Ms Yeo came for lesson,
Then Zheng Lin was at the classroom door,
Telling the class that they know what to do
When James came in with the cake.
The melodious singing rang through the classroom
As James came in with the cake.
He was shivering!!! Nervous eh?
I was probably blushing like crazy!!!
Really,
My hand was shaking as I was cutting the cake.
Of course,
I must not forget to thank
Darren Leong and Nick Khaw
For having played a part in the cake.
Thank you so much!
I'll be deceiving myself
If I say I'm not touched.
Here are the pictures!!!
(Because I'm nice,
I'm not going to make you people twist your neck like Rebecca does.
><)

Here's the pics of the cake... Hungry?His hardwork... I was really very touched when I saw him bringing this to me.

Removing the candles,
Which are kept in the bottle he used to put the milo.

I keep getting the chocolate on my fingers!!!
Yes, the look of delight is so obvious...
And I was told the cake is supposed to be hard,
Although my hand was very tired from cutting it.
The cake is really tasty,
Dark chocolate, not too sweet.
Thanks ms yeo, for helping me share the delicacy with the class.
Yummy!!!
xD
Huiting was telling me my birthday very "long zhong" (grand),
Because ms yeo actually spent half her lesson time
On my celebration.
Thanks 402!!! You people rock!
Thanks Huiting, Vanessa and Rebecca
For the chocolate pillow.
It's great,
Because I can lean on it,
Or hug it,
Or like Rebecca said,
Probably use for whacking huiting.
Haha! Jkjk...
After school, it's spent with him
At the 2nd playground.
I actually fell asleep...
Then back to home.
Not much,
Just looking forward to night.
Because at night,
We met up
And went to that playground we went to in the afternoon.
On the way, I was very jumpy
And very crazy.
I think he will make a good dad,
Seeing him help a little girl climb the monkey bar...
Heehee.
My present...
Some puzzle thingy,
Where you need to seperate the metal thingies.
Don't really know how to explain...
And because it was our 72nd day,
He made 72 stars.
According to him,
He plucked those colourful stars from the skies for me.
So sweet~~~
And the birthday card.
Simple on the outside,
Very meaningful on the inside.
I love the song 'Right Here, Right Now'!!!
Since he was not well rehearsed,
He promised to sing that duet with me another day...
We then went to our favourite playground,
And settled there for a while.
Eggs fell on our heads, as usual.
Although they are special today.
We went to Macdonald to buy drink,
Then the bus stop.
Took a photo,
But I'm not going to post it here.
=p
Time to part...
And that's the end of my birthday.
Very sleepy,
So entered dreamland once I collapsed onto my bed.
Well, thanks to everyone.
This has indeed been the best birthday I have had so far,
Though he promises better for next year.
Love you guys!!!
^.^
Here comes the long list:
(In chronological order...
Sorry if I left out anyone!!! Not intentional!)
Wishing me Happy Birthday
*On msn:
Desmond, Pearllyn
(belated) Shaun Ang, Jie Sheng, Esther
*Via sms
James, Belverlin, Ming Jing, Mum, Rebecca, Liren, Siew Yan, Sherlynn
(belated) Samantha
*Singing birthday song
Nadhilla, Rebecca, Shili and Huiting and Zhiling, The whole english class, LFAFF, 402
*Face to face
James, Jiayun, Wei Ming, Cheryl, Nadhilla(with hug!), Xinyi, Huiting, Zhiling, Melissa, Tang Yang, Jolene, Rebecca and April, Gasper, Zoei, Wei Kang, Nasuha(with hug!), Vivath, Vanessa, Li Zhu, Liwen, Nick Lim, Mr Chew, Darren Leong, Shili, Daryl, Xiaoqin, Sonal, Samantha and Zheng Lin, Jia Jia and Ivy, Sian Yin, Sharon, My sis
*Facebook and Blogs and Tagboards and Comments (not in order)
Jasmine, James, Nadhilla, Melissa, Sian Yin, Huiting, Vanessa, Rebecca, April, Nick Khaw, Sharon
My Presents:
1. James - Breakfast of milo and kwey
2. Jiayun - Kinderjoy
3. Xinyi - Hello Kitty pendant with necklace, and card in chinese
4. Melissa - Pink card, with legible hadwriting
5. Zhiling - Card with nice cover, and contrasting content. I like the card!
6. My girlfriends - Truffle birthday cake
7. Huiting, Vanessa, Rebecca - Chocolate pillow
8. James and friends and 402 - Chocolate birthday cake
9. James - Cast Amour+72stars, card
Will add on if there are more to come!
And I don't believe in the
"If you tell others your wishes,
They won't come true".
So, here goes the 5 wishes I made!
(Sorry, a bit greedy... ><)
My birthday wishes:
(1)At midnight: World peace and happiness for everyone.
(2)At 0942: My freedom and control over my own life.
(3)Birthday cake from girlfriends: Friends forever, and to be loved!
(4)With 402: For you people to find your happiness, and all of us to do well for O's!
(5)Just before I slept: For us to be together forever and ever.
Well, that's all for my birthday.
Loves to all those who wished me well.
Thanks everyone for making this day perfect for me!
I'm so lucky to have all of you!
This is going to be a memory
Forever etched in my mind.
Let's all jiayou
To fulfill our dreams!!!
Cheers!
:D
OMG SO SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Haha!!! ^.^ Hihi, sharon here!!!! ^.^ OMG didnt know u had a blog. Just saw the link on Rebecca's blog then i linked here oops. ^.^
ReplyDeleteLOL thought my posts were long enough. Yours were like LONGER lol!!!!! ^.^ haha, gratz again on your happy day!!!!!!!
did i even wish u happy birthday face to face?
ReplyDeleteare u SURE????!!!
i was trying my best not to do tat can???!!!!\
hahazz!
hope that u will treat everyday as ur birthday and be happy always!!!
Thanks people!!! Just treat this thingy as a tagboard, since I'm like huiting and don't wanna get one.
ReplyDeleteBut hey! I'm nicer than her cos I still let people have place to comment! Haha.
Yay!!! Everyday is my birthday!!! As can be seen, I'm still excessively excited!!! ^^