Sunday, May 10

Our First Date

Sad news first.
I can't go for the class outing!!!
Because I have to tutor my sis for her maf exam
When she is going to forget everything
In 5 minutes time.
So what's the point of me staying at home
When it's not going to make any difference
To her exam grades,
And piss myself off???
ARGH!!!
I hope that some miracle will happen
Because I'm presently trying to psycho my mum
To let me go.
I really want to go!!!
Wish me luck in the negotiation...

Okay, on to the title.

Yes, we finally managed to fulfill our wish
Of going on our 1st date
Before the Chinese O's.
So here's how my day went.

Woke up at 6plus
And went blog surfing.
Which explains all the early tags.
Couldn't sleep,
Simply too excited.

But the thunder was rumbling
And lightning was flashing,
With lots and lots of water falling from the sky.
Raining!!!
I was wishing for it to please stop raining...

Switched off computer at 7plus,
Then went to sleep a while.
Thank goodness the rain stopped,
And the hot sun was shining brightly in the sky.
Washed up at 8,
Then finally settled on the third set of clothing
After arguing with my mum
Over which was nicer.

Messaged him at about 09:15am,
And he was already at the bus stop!
Rushed down, putting on lip gloss on the way.
He was playing psp at the bus stop,
So I sneaked behind him and said
"Hi handsome!"
Hahahahahaha!!!
The bus came,
So didn't have time for him to express his shock.

I tell you,
The bus drivers are cheating a little kid of his money.
He didn't bring his ez-link card
Because his dad took it to top up.
So when he came to my house,
And when we boarded the bus,
He paid by coins.
And the driver says he needs a student pass
To verify that he's a student,
So they made him pay expensive adult pricing!!!
Hello?!
This is called daylight robbery!
Argh.
He's too nice and said never mind.
If it was me,
I would probably have argued with the bus drivers.
Too bad I already went to the upper deck...
And the first driver didn't even know
That there is student pricing!!!
Omg!

Well, that aside,
We took a half an hour long bus trip
And walked from the bus stop to bugis.
On the bus,
It started raining cats and dogs again!
Neither of us brought out umbrella...sobs.
Thankfully,
It became a drizzle when we reached our destination.
I was wearing the ring and earrings he gave me long ago,
And the necklace we both have and wore.

Reached at about 10am,
And we bought custard polo bun and 2 egg tarts
At this shop opposite the temple.
Yummy!!!
Wandered around the mall
With most shops not opened yet
(Except for the foodcourt...Haha.)
We were looking at shops with really nice
Clothes for guys,
And the topic somehow wandered to grad night...
Especially when we saw some
Really nice but expensive dresses.

Then we headed to our lunch destination,
Which required us to cross 6-7 traffic junctions.
Woah.
Took quite a while for me to recognise the route,
Reached at 11am.
But we didn't get lost,
Because there's me!!!
>.<

It's in this really quiet mall,
With this japanese food court.
It was opened at 11:30am.
Since we were early,
We went to cold storage,
And got glued to the shelf of recipe books.
I was drooling (figuratively please)
Over that book of chocolate yummies.
I was wishing I have my own kitchen and oven now,
Then you people will be in for a good treat.
That shelf made both out stomachs
Grumble like crazy.

Finally, 11:30am!!!
He bought house special ramen,
Which contains ramen(duh),
Scallops, prawn, salty egg.
I bought beef patty omelette rice.
They are yummy!
And made both of us really full.
There was also sushi.
Their sushi is only 70cents per piece,
Which is cheap!
Ours was this packet with four sushis-
Sotong, scallop, tau pok, unagi fish.
We kinda made a mess...haha.

Bought a bottle of milk tea at 7-11.
It usually cost 2bucks (according to him),
But he bought it for $1.30 just now.
Woah, offer?
I understand why he likes it...it's nice!

We then walked back to bugis.
Headed for the neoprints shop...
It's 11bucks!!! Ex!!!
Nevertheless, we still went for it.
Due to the fact that both of us
Not really photo people,
It turned out to be funny.
We only managed 5 poses
Within the time limit of 160 seconds.
I bullied him in 2 of the shots!!!
Haha!
Then the editing was also damn funny.
I hate the pen I was using.
And he only realised in the last 10 secs
That he left one photo unedited,
So he hastily dumped some
Hearts, stars and strawberries there.
Erm...
We had a hard time deciding
Who take which neoprint.
Lol.

Went to shop for mother's day gift for my mum.
Went to four gifts shop.
At action city,
There's this sweet container thingy.
Curious, I went to open the thing,
And got an electric shock!
He got it too when I mischievously passed it to him.
Guess it's for naughty kids who steal sweets at home.
I wanted to buy it for my mum,
But he told me too much electric shock can cause brain damage.
I don't know how true is that though...

In the end, I settled for this squirrel softie.
Very cute!!!
Less than 10bucks,
So my mum didn't kill me.

Went to kinokuniya,
And we were looking at some history books.
I hate wars, damn yuck!

Next was cinema.
No, we did not catch a movie.
But because I like to do things out of the ordinary,
So we bought regular sized sweet popcorn
And were sitting there eating.
Enjoyed spamming him with the popcorns...
=p

Because it was so cold,
We decided to go out for some fresh air.
As we were walking past this
Marriage agency roadshow,
The promoter almost came up to us...
!!!!!!
I ended up so hysterical
People were probably thinking
That I'm crazy.
But it's really very funny!!!
Fancy a promoter asking a pair of 16-yrs-old couple
To take a look at their wedding stuff.
Seriously.
I was trying to control myself
When I walked past that roadshow again.
He was like clamping his hand over my mouth.

Then because still had tinny winny bit of time left,
We went to the newly-opened shopping centre opposite.
Took the extra long escalator
That goes all the way to the 4th floor.
There was this old man in front of us
Who was making these whistling sounds,
Like my grandpa does when he tries to make his birds chirp.
It totally spoiled the ambience.
And I couldn't stop laughing.
I think I got the laughing virus
After sitting for 1year plus next to huiting.
Thanks girl.

Anyways,
I got myself lots of eyes again.
And his hand was over my mouth again
To cover up my laughter.
We named him 'birdy old man'.

This is stupid.
There's already one cinema in bugis,
And they have another one in this new shopping centre.
What's with the competition?
Saw the preview of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
I tell you, if this is not better than the previous one,
I'm not going to watch it.
Though the preview looked interesting...
Forget it, I want to watch it.

Went to the arcade,
And looked at people playing the games.
The lesson I learnt?
Never ever under estimate little boys playing against adults.
So James, your prediction of the little boy getting thrashed
Was so wrong. Muahaha!

Walked all the way to the bus stop outside where we had our lunch
To board the bus home.
He didn't get 'robbed' this time round,
Thanks to the knowledgeable bus driver.
Moaning and whining on the bus
About not being able to go for the class outing.
I need to go there to de-stress la.
My stress level is peaking again!
And we took a photo on the bus.
Once again, I'm not gonna blog it.
xp

Sianz, hate reaching home.
Because all I got when I was home,
Were naggings about reaching home
10minutes late (was supposed to get home by 5).
The bus was very crowded
And stopped at many stops!
What was I supposed to do?
Take over and drive the bus?!?!
Argh!

The only good thing
Was when I gave my mum her mother's day present.
But it's all undone
With her screaming now
That nobody cares about her
And only that bastard used to care about her.
Where has the understanding and appreciative mum I used to know gone to???
Pissed.

Right now,
Am typing some maths sums for my sis,
Hoping that I can dump that on her,
Then my sis will let me go tomorrow.
Please? I want to go!!!
:x

No comments:

Post a Comment