Despite the fact that
My dad just gave me a half an hour long lecture,
I'm not going to let that temper my mood.
I just chat with my grandma on the phone.
She sounds stronger now.
Yippee!!!
And when I asked her,
She told me she's going to be discharged in the next two days.
I promised her that I'll go to her house to visit her,
So I'll have to persuade my
Irritating and lazy mum to let me go.
She can be really unreasonable... Argh.
But well,
That's one of the best birthday present till now!
The other one is my history test.
My jaws dropped when mr pah said I got
24/25.
Woah.
Am I dreaming?
Probably this shows that I should do SBQ 1st in exams...
And work on my time management!
But still,
I wish that he, the history pro,
Can get full marks!
Well, that's the other great birthday present this week.
Oh man.
I'm like bursting with joy!
I have never felt so enthusiastic and hyper and jumpy before.
Until this week.
Haha!
I can't wait!!!
3 more days!
The sad thing is,
That means it's getting nearer to
Chinese O's!!!
*Freak out.
Please, let me master expository writing quickly,
Or else I'll have to risk writing narrative lurh.
Never mind, while this week last,
I'm going to keep this excitement going on in me!
Yay!!! Yippee!!!
And I was just telling him that
I may start crying on my birthday if I get too touched.
Because it will be the first time in my life
That I have
My best pals celebrating my birthday with me,
My whole class doing something for me,
Many friends remembering my birthday,
My senior and library mate going crazy with me,
And my boy giving me surprises.
!!!
Happy... I'm over the moon.
I think I'm going to float with too much happy gas in me.
Love you all!!!
^^
Tuesday, May 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment