Saturday, May 9

No time to blog everything...

Since it's in the wee hours of the morning,
And I may actually risk getting caught by my parents
For using the comp "illegally" now,
I'll just say some stuff,
Then blog about my birthday tonight...
(I'm mostly referring to blogs I just read for this post.)

Mel's blog took me half an hour to figure out.
Great.
But if you are too anxious too see my birthday pics
With my friends,
Then you can actually go mel's blog.
But you can save yourself the pain
By waiting patiently for me too post the pics tonight.

Thanks Nad and Sian for putting it so big on your blogs
That it's my birthday.
Cheers!!!

Thanks to Rebecca, Huiting and Vanessa too!!!
Yes, i love the pillow,
And am gonna make good use of it in school.
xD

Because Huiting actually said something nice about me
On her blog for the 2nd time ever,
I'm gonna plaster everything she said
Over here
For memory's sake.

OH.
today's trisilla's birthday!
HAPPY 16TH, POO!

well,
revecca, V and i made a trip
to the mall during lunch break,
and got poo's present.
which i hope she'd like.


anyway.
i think this year's probably
poo's best birthday ever.
*grins*


a certain classmate baked a
chocolate cake for her all from scratch.
(HOW SWEEEEEEEEET)
*grins like an idiot*
and provided her breakfast and milo.
i'm not sure if i'm supposed to reveal names,
though.


considering that for the past
i-dunno-how-many-months,
the duo probably swore to secrecy,
and had some secret relationship.


but at press time,
it's pretty obvious already.
but since i care very much
for my dear friends,
i shall not reveal names.
yet.


but i'm totally sure we already
know who they are in our hearts.
*starts laughing*


anyway.
i think the duo make a great pair.
*giggles*


anyway.
trisilla, i hope you enjoy
your birthday very much.


i'm very glad you're my table partner.
who knows practically everything under the sun,
and am always patient enough to
translate maths into english.


savour this moment,
since i seldom if ever praise anyone.
lol.

Yes, it's everything in red.
Hope I'm not infringing on any of Huiting's copyright stuff..
Haha.
But Huiting's blog is always enjoyable to read,
And can make me laugh like crazy,
So for people who are like me and need a good laugh,
Check out Huiting's blog!
Thanks girl!
I'm savouring the moment...
=D
And you'll make a good journalist!!!

Ok, shall blog every detail about my birthday
Later on in the night.
So stay patient people!!!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment