If I can have 3 special abilities,
These will be what I want.
(1)An infinite brain volume.
I'm getting irritated by my own forgetful-ness.
Haiz...
I just wish I can memorise things with ease.
For example,
I will not forget facts from textbooks
Immediately when exams are over.
Or that I'll remember to do several important stuff...
My memory is like at most 8GB now la!!!
(2)Ability to teleport.
This really helps when you want to
Escape from this prison you are in.
Or when you wish to be at certain parts of the world now.
Even more useful when you are too lovesick.
Haha.
I want to teleport to someone to de-stress now!
(3)Read people's hearts and minds.
I hate it when it seems like
I don't understand the people who are the dearest to me.
It just makes me feel very...
Useless and helpless.
I'll choose this ability over the above 2.
Because I really want to understand the people around me...
Well,
Pardon me for that short post during ss lesson.
We were having ss in computer lab,
But that teacher kept using her teacher computer
To check what we were doing,
And she said she will shut down comps
Not doing ss and doing something else.
Argh...so tough to blog in ss!!!
Cheer up people!!!
The light of hope is at the end of every tough journey.
(I'm trying to tell myself this...)
Thursday, May 14
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment