Yikes!
This is the second time in my whole life
That I got stalked.
First time was by someone I knew,
Today's second time was by a total stranger.
I was sitting at a void deck studying biology,
And there was this guy kept walking back and forth there.
Because he was on the phone
And like waiting for someone,
So I didn't think too much.
When I was walking home,
The guy was like walking in the same direction as me.
That's when I started to get suspicious.
Suddenly, when walking towards me,
He stopped me.
At first, I thought he was asking for directions
Because my mp3 was blasting
And I couldn't hear him.
Then when I removed my earpiece,
He said (in chinese): "Can I get to know you?"
I was shocked, so I "huh?" at him.
He repeated what he said,
And I asked, "Why do you want to know me?"
He said, "Just to make friends."
I said "no thanks" and quickly walked off.
Woah!
Wth?!?!
I was so shocked and scared
That my first thought was to call my boy
Then I started crying.
Scary la!!!
Never ever get yourself stalked...
It's a scary experience.
Argh!!!
Okok... On to my day.
Recess... spent at hideout with him.
I was making him in my bread and beehoon,
Because don't want him to starve!
He like very tired,
I'm so worried about him.
>.<
He got 24/25 too for his hist test!!!
I say lurh, he can do it.
So stop being depressed ok my dear?
I got 32/40 for a.maths test.
Finally, my first A for a.maths in ages...
Yay!!!
He got 37/40... so clever.
I'm so proud of you!!!
=D
After school, I kind of emo-ed.
Because I can't stand loneliness...
Haiz.
But I know he's doing things for me,
So I'm very touched at his efforts...
And he said he was staring at the oven
When I called him after the stalker incident.
Hmm...
I can't stand the suspense lurh!!!
Excitement is bursting within me...
Ok, ending off here...
Gonna get an early night!
I love you my darling!!!
xD
Wednesday, May 6
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment