Thursday, May 7

Countdown to My Birthday...

Haha!!!
10 more mins now....

Gonna keep track of every min that pass...

9 more mins!!!

And he just posted on his blog that
Chrome's turning 16.
Now, that's SO obvious.
But I don't mind la.
Though kinda funny,
Going official on my birthday...

8 more mins!!!

And he keeping me in suspense...
It's killing me!!!
Haha!

7 more mins!!!

Although I know he's doing it for my sake...

6 more mins!!!

And I really very touched by his efforts,
To make my birthday perfect for me.

5 more mins!!!

Not to forget,
My other mates
And my senior who remember my birthday!!!
Thanks to all!!!

4 more mins!!!

Ok, excited.
Feeling very jumpy now...

3 more mins!!!

I think my phone's gonna vibrate non-stop.

2 more mins!!!

1 more min!!!

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1
...

Happy Birthday to me!!!!
I'm finally 16...
Sweet 16~
And can watch NC16 films legally lurh...
Lol.
Haha!!!

xD

Will blog more tomorrow about my birthday!!!
I love all my loved ones!!!

2 comments:

  1. lols. i knew long time ago that u and him will have SOMETHING~~ cause u always speak of him with hesitation even before~
    hope that u all will last!
    two smartiepants in love!
    sian

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should really visit my blog~
    if not u will commit suicide!hahazz
    sianzz

    ReplyDelete