I just realised that our class 02 gathered on the 2nd day of the year...
Ok, i'm lame.
Just happened to realise that while typing the title...
><
We were supposed to meet at 1pm outside amk hub's cathay,
But when I reached the cinema at around 12.45pm,
I only saw james.
And I couldn't do anything cos my mum was with me.
=.=
By 1pm, there was darren leong, daniel, james and i.
I think everybody only arrived at about 1.30pm.
Finally decided on watching sherlock holmes,
Which turned out to be good.
Very exciting... =D
My 10bucks was well spent...
An interesting thing to mention:
It was the first time I have seen such a long string of tickets...
Haha!
The movie started at 3.45pm,
So James and I went to the library to return and borrow books from 2-3pm.
We were supposed to meet outside the cinema at 3pm,
But the guys were missing,
So after waiting for a while,
James called them and we went to find them at ntuc.
Our group of 18 people then went for the movie,
Which ended at 6pm.
So we were way behind schedule.
And I was sitting between james and daniel.
For dinner, some people went for steamboat,
While the rest of us went to eat at the coffee shop.
I was the only girl in the coffee shop crowd.
Ate chicken chop hor fan, same for james.
Kinda fun, had interesting conversations that made me laugh like crazy.
^^
While waiting for the steamboat crowd,
The guys went to LAN and came out again (?),
Then we sat at the railing outside the big hawker centre.
After we gathered, james and i detached from the crowd and left.
Sorry people, i had a curfew to meet... argh.
So the rest went to zhiling's house.
On the whole, the gathering was fantastic!
We didn't manage to go to kbox in the end,
But we still enjoyed ourselves!
Cheers 02!
Will miss all of ya!
=)
Sunday, January 3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment