Saturday, January 9

08012010

My last day of working!!!
Though I really miss the auntie,
Who said she's gonna miss me too...
She's really nice,
And because of her, I really love my job.
It's only those ill-mannered students and horrible parents who got on my nerves.

So yesterday (08012010),
Woke up at 6am to fetch sis to school.
And I kept telling my sis there would be a surprise for her.
So we were waiting at the bartley sec bus stop for her surprise,
And her surprise was...James!
Though he made us wait damn long,
And my sis was freaking out over being late for school.
But my sis is really fond of him,
So she was actually very happy to see him.
=)
Sent her to school,
Then James and I went to work together.

Why did James and I go to work together?
Because he was actually helping me work,
As I was leaving at 12.
And I tell you,
My auntie is also very fond of James.
She kept telling me that I must not give him up due to my mum,
And she even asked us when we would we be getting married!!!
Haha! Lol!
I'll definitely invite her to my wedding the next time!

And James is such a darling.
He didn't mind working for me,
So in the end I forced him to take the full salary and not split with me,
Because he deserved it!

There was this horrible parent who came,
And said that we gave her the wrong books.
Apparently, her daughter is in sec1express,
And my auntie gave her the sec1NA books.
So she demanded an exchange.
But the problem was that her child's name was already written on all the books,
So James, as we all know, told her in a straightforward manner
That she should have checked the books when she bought them,
And that we cannot let her exchange since her child's name was already written on the books.
Then that effing mother took out her handphone
And said that she would record everything that James said and let the principal listen.
WTH!!!

I mean, it was my auntie's fault to give the wrong books,
But as a responsible parent,
You would do the checking on your own to ensure you got the right things.
Moreover, we were very busy when she came to purchase the books,
So it was inevitable that mistakes were made.
It's just like if you go shopping and the salesperson had to attend to you quickly
Because there were many people waiting,
You should have the responsibility as the consumer to check you purchased items
And made sure you got the right things.

So, I was so pissed,
And I didn't want James to be scolded anymore,
So I pulled him to the back of the bookshop
And told my auntie to go and handle the situation.
Like seriously,
Why the hell will you want to bother the principal with your nonsense???
And I almost cried,
Because I didn't like it that James got scolded.
So I stayed at the back with him to comfort him...
Argh, that parent didn't have the right to blame everything on us!!!
>:(

Then some of the students also didn't have manners,
Shouting and screaming like some beasts.
No decorum at all.
And some students had to make me go back and forth to get the things they wanted.
Couldn't they just tell me everything at once?
I wished I had James' courage to tell the students straight to their faces
To stop making me run around like their maid.
Of course, James didn't say that.
He told the student to tell him everything at one.
=D

Then we had lunch.
And James bought a cup of cold milo for himself
And warm milo for me.
After lunch,
I left for LFAFF gathering. It was around 12:15pm then.

Walked to bartley mrt station,
Took the mrt to yio chu kang.
Met mel and sian,
Then we boarded bus 825 to nad's house.

Nad stayed in tower 3,
And there were 4 towers in her condo.
We had a hard time finding her tower,
And went to every tower, other than hers.
=.=
Finally found tower 3,
And reached nad's house.

Ate pizza, breadstick.
Then while nad went to fetch cher up,
Mel and sian switched on the Wii,
And we started playing.

After cher came up,
We continued playing Wii.
Were playing the mario olympic games,
Which was kinda fun.
My hand eye coordination really sucks.
Tsk.

Had our secret LFAFF gift exchange.
So nad was supposed to get from sian, who didn't bring for her,
Sian got a mario shirt from nad,
Cher for the mickey photo frame and breadou from me,
I got a black and white bag from mel,
And mel got some shoes thingy (i think) from cher.
And mel and sian also got all of us shirts!
I really love mine!!! =)))
Cher also got her belated birthday presents from nad, mel and sian,
So she actually got something from everybody.
And the vongola rings set she brought to show me was also really cool!!!
She was wearing the sky ring as on a necklace.

We bought a birthday cake for cher,
And wanted a surprise for her
By giving her a very belated celebration.
Nad, mel and I were preparing the cake in the kitchen,
Then we brought it out.
Just when mel started singing,
A huge gust of wind blew out the candles,
And it was no longer a surprise anymore...
But anyway, it was still great.
Took photos, and ate the yummy chocolate cake.

Played mario kart, and screamed like crazy.
At first,
I was a total noob, and ended up as 12th, aka the last.
Then we split into teams,
With nad's sis, mel and I in a team,
And sian, cher and nad in the other team.
Improved to 4th position!
And nad's sis is really pro...
Then in the second round,
Nad's sis didn't want to play,
And the teams were mel and I,
Sian and cher and nad.
Mel improved lots and got 1st,
And I did quite well,
Until the last race of the rainbow path.
Seriously,
That one was really scary.
Because it was very easy to fall of the path,
Especially for an amateur like me.
So I ended up last.
Lol.
But the game was really fun,
Because we were screaming shouting like crazy,
Cheering our own teammates on.
Nad was saying that her neighbours are going to complain
About our massive noice pollution. Haha!
Played card games,
Then left nad's house.

Looked for James,
Then took bus 72 with mel, sian and cher.
Sorry james for letting you wait so long!!!

So it was a great day,
With great friends, and patient boyfriend!
I love LFAFF!!!
I love James!!!
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment