I THINK I HAVE GIVEN UP ON THE THOUGHT OF MINGGLING WITH PEOPLE IN MY OG.
I'm serious.
Unlike van and huiting,
I'm still a desperate girl not making friends with any of the girls in my og.
I tried ok.
Sometimes I wish I'm a guy,
It seems that guys have a easier time making friends.
There are 11 girls and 9 guys in my og,
And everyone's paired up already.
So, you get the idea.
I'm thankful for nick lim,
Or else I'll die in school.
But I'm still not looking forward to going back to school on monday.
I totally dread monday.
How am I going to survive two long years in JC???
Die lurh la...
The 2nd day of orientation on friday was...okay.
Besides the fact that I failed at minggling,
The ice breakers were kinda fun,
And probably the only thing I enjoyed the whole day.
The games were kinda...boring,
Since my og was in slow motion mode,
Though our student councillor said we were fast.
LOL.
The mass dance was still quite enjoyable thanks to mel and nick lim,
Very funny la.
Then the cca carnival thing was...okay i guess.
People were actively promoting their ccas,
Which left me totally confused.
I totally didn't want to end up in library and debate for ccas again,
But desperate me just submitted my cca choices,
1st choice- debate, 2nd choice- interact club.
I just hope it works out.
And in order to get some leadership position
To aid in application for scholarships in university,
I've decided to work really hard for debate and get some leadership position there.
I'm starting to think that this won't work out...
Argh.
I think I'm starting to get really pessimistic and emo-ish...
Sighs.
Sunday, January 31
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment