I have a phobia of school reopening.
Been reflecting these few days...
I'm not good at adapting to changes.
I had a hard time fitting into new environments.
And I realised that the older I get,
The tougher it gets for me to adapt.
I need a lesson on adaptation skills...
Grr... I think I'll die a lonely death in JC...
The nearer it gets to our prospective school reopen day,
The more I wish for this holiday to drag...
And never end.
I can say that I really miss xinmin.
I don't remember being so upset when i left my primary school.
I thought I would cry, but I didn't.
Yet, it's different in secondary school.
Many times when we had those sentimental things,
I almost cried.
But I tried not to.
Now, I understand why teachers said that secondary school is the period you will never forget,
The school, the teachers, the friends...
My class teachers this year:
An absent, lame, yet intelligent teacher - Mr Chew
A great teacher who counseled me and helped me improve - Ms Yeo
Leaf, ruthless teacher - Mr Lee
Kind, helpful and simply too nice teacher - Ms Tan
Teacher who increased my interest and passion in the subject - Mr Pah
Memorising essays teacher - Mdm Yeo
Lame, and used to be interesting teacher - Mr Wong
Motivating, and commercially entertaining teacher - Mr Tang
Strict, but still a very funny teacher - Mrs Lee
I guess that's all right?
On top of those, I can also never forget these people:
Ms Yap, for funny jokes, and fantastic maths lessons that always draw me in.
Mdm Hanifah, who always have great chats with me about many many things...
Also, my fantastic 402, LFAFF, lib and debate mates!
Special mentions include: (in no particular order)
Nad - for the boney shoulder and lovely ears.
Cher - for those slapping sessions and all those chats we had.
Sian - for being a great listener and always standing up for your friends.
Mel - for those lovely cards and meaningful words, plus random chats.
Xinyi - for our long phone convos, and being a special friend.
Nasuha - for being 24/7, and the matures friend to talk to.
Gasper - for being yourself and always putting a smile on my face.
Huiting - for sticking with me for 2 years and making me laugh.
Vanessa - for listening to me rant for 1 hour, and the moments we shared.
James - for listening to my 15mins debate lecture, and loving me.
The rest of you are also just as important!!!
Why can't I just stay with my beloved folks?
I'll miss you all...
I miss Amanda!
Lol, random, but I miss my pri sch best pal.
Amanda, thanks for having been a great friend and standing by my side,
Even during those times when I feel down.
I especially appreciated your love when I got backstabbed.
It's only cos of you that I miss pri6 recesses,
When we had our chats and laughed over nonsense.
Though we have not been in contact for 3 years plus,
(Our last trip was the one to compass point)
I really miss you lots!
My best friend, forever!
Just hope you get to read this,
And know how much you mean to me.
Ok, folks, gtg sleep.
Actually, it's to go wait for my james' call before sleeping.
Goodnight everybody, sweetest dreams!
^^
Tuesday, January 5
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment