Sunday, January 3

How many of you actually wash your sibling's undergarments?
How many of you do multiple houseworks at home,
Ranging from scrubbing the toilet to scrubbing your clothes,
Mopping the floor to wiping all the windows?
Because I've to do all that,
And my parents don't appreciate my efforts at all.
Instead, they say I'm lazy,
When I do all these daily.
I'm not even spared after a grueling day in school or at work.

My mum acts like she knows everything,
My dad is a bootlicker.
Maybe they should stop thinking they know everything,
Because my goody-two-shoes sister is not as simple as she appears.

Those of you who have nice parents, cherish them.
Because you won't want a control freak for a mother,
A useless bum for a father...
And oh well, my sister is the only comfort at home,
Ganging up with me.

Haiz, I know i'm complaining,
But hey,
How not to when you have parents like mine?
I'm glad I've my sis, and James.
Not to forget, my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment