Monday, January 4

Sleepy

I woke up at 5am today!
Because the whole family was going with my sis to her school...
Lol, her first year in a new school,
And it's like a family outing.
=.=

So, I was super tired on the bus trip to her school.
We reached at 6.35am,
Though her reporting time is 7.45am.
Tsk.
Btw, my sis successfully enrolled in Northlight School,
And I'm super happy for her.
Finally, she's in a place where she belongs...
=D

Stoned until the teacher made an announcement
For us to report to the school hall.
My sis's school is damn cool,
Because it has a 'east wing' and a 'west wing'.
The school is made up of 2 school buildings,
When those previous 2 schools moved out.
Hence the big school.

My sister is in class 1A2,
And the special thing about their classes is this.
There are classes 1S1, 1T1, 1A1, 1A2, 1R1 and 1R2 for the first years.
Realise that the alphabets form the word 'STAR'?
The S stands for seeker,
T for tracker,
A for adventurer,
And R for ranger.
There's even meaning behind the school uniform's colour.
The white represents the tinkling white star,
And the purple represents the night sky,
Hence the whole idea is that the students are the bright stars shining in darkness.

The principal's speech was very long.
I loved their videos, very touching.
And my sis's teacher seemed nice.
Her name is Ms Pang.
My sister seems to enjoy the new environment,
Though she's still quite shy to make friends.
I'm really very happy for her,
And proud of my little sis.

After that, went to work.
Super lethargic...
Was wishing for a comfy bed to sleep.
And I hate annoying parents who complain about pointless things.
Thank goodness the office staff and my auntie support me.
And oh ya, someone called me auntie.
TSK!
I'm still a pretty young lady ok?
><

Haiz, wanna have a good night sleep now.
Waking up at 6am tmr to send my sis to school,
Then go to work.
Bye bye!
Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment