Saturday, January 16

HIP HIP HOORAY!!!

I know people are going to say that this is a very lag post.
But still...
3 cheers for Xinmin!
3 cheers for 402 teachers!
3 cheers for 402!!!

The day before we got our results,
I was still fretting.
I was seriously afraid.
You will be too if you expected a 260 aggregate for psle and didn't get it.

So my family,
Who were worried that I'll die of worrying,
Made me go out with them.
Went to temple to pray,
Bought 3 wallets at bugis street,
One for me, other 2 for my grandmas.
Ate lunch at marina square,
Then shopped at suntec city and went home.
Baked brownies at night so that I would be distracted,
Though I was so worried about my results,
And my brownies weren't as tasty as the first time I made them.
=X

The day we got our results,
My mum made me go to the market with her in the morning
So that I'll stop worrying at home.
Then when I reached home,
She allowed me to use the computer.
Then I ate lunch.
And went to school at 1pm.

Freaked out with everyone in school.
Haha.
But I feel that it's better to freak out in school with everyone else in school
Than to freak out on your own at home.
I started crying when I saw 100% pass and distinction for history,
Abd the MSG of 1.00!!!
Then so proud of 402,
Cos so many of 402 ppl were on the screen!!!
So happy when I saw my name on the screen.
6A1s!!!
I always wished for this...
Wish come true!
Though a bit upset that my darling didn't go on stage with me.
So happy till I cried on the stage...
=DDD

Yay, James and I both got 7 for raw score!
So we are aiming for AJC.

Thanks to those who wished me well,
And thanks to those who congratulated me.
Thanks "mummy" pearllyn who advised, encouraged and pei me
After I got my results.

But I think I'm gonna miss 402 really lots...

*Pray that I get into AJC with James*

No comments:

Post a Comment