Tuesday, January 26

The weekend

On saturday, went to get the edusave scholarship.
The mp george yeo came at 5pm,
Ended quite early at about 5.30pm.
The ceremony was held at holy innocent high school.
While waiting, I was bored,
And thinking.
Inner monologues during that period:

Sometimes, when you are too busy, you'll wish for a good break. But when life comes to a standstill, you'll feel restless. However, if I can have the man of my life right next to me, no matter how event-less and boring my life may be, it won't matter. I just want you with me.
Ya, shows how bored I was then... A bit emo. -_-

I should be feeling happy and privileged that I get these edusave scholarships every year and get to shake the mp's hand every year. Alas, I feel no joy. Maybe, I just want people to see me for who I am. Not as a smart and intelligent girl, but as a girl who is lonely, and struggling to find my place in my family, and with my friends. Where do I belong? Who am I?
Emo again...

On sunday,
I went to chinatown with mum and sis.
It was kinda windy,
But once you entered the pasar malam,
It's like you entered a burning furnace.
Horrible heat!
Saw james there, who was with his parents,
But he didn't see me.
It kind of sucks when you can't just approach your bf when you see him,
All because parents are around.
Haiz...

I'm still thinking whether to go for 402's bbq.
My mum tell me go, then later she say don't go.
She very fickle-minded.
The whole problem is that next day is a school day.
I'm already having trouble waking up at 6am to fetch my sis to school,
Even when I sleep at as early as 9pm.
How???
I shall continue thinking...
Headache ar.

No comments:

Post a Comment