Short summary of my today.
Went out with my mum
To temple, Bugis Street,
Had lunch at this food court which only sells Japanese Food.
Went to Hougang Mall, bought chicken wings,
Went home.
Bought minced meat noodle for dinner,
Blogging now.
The rest of this whole post will be dedicated to him.
So if any of you finds it too mushy,
Then don't read.
We started off as classmates.
Shy old me didn't talk much on the first few days (or months?) of school.
The first time we ever talked to each other,
Was probably for the chinese project.
Being the only girl in my group,
I was sabotaged to be the leader,
And he was sort of like the assistant leader
Since he helped me lots
Because I didn't have internet access at home.
I think I kind of bullied him,
Because I kept making him find the necessary information...
*Guilty and embarrassed grins*
Next time we actually worked together
Was for the inter-class debates.
As he was chosen to be in the team,
I'm sorry for my long-windedness,
But I'm not a 3rd speaker debater,
So I was trying my very best to cover everything so that you will know what to do,
Hence the 15 minutes long briefing...
Haiz, really apologetic.
But anyway,
Although he only spoke for one round,
And sadly it was that one round I didn't get to see
Because I was judging other classes,
But I'm still VERY x infinite PROUD of HIM!!!
I had to admit,
That he's an intelligent boy,
And had very good general knowledge.
Although my impression of him at that time was that
He's a pessimist.
Hahaha.
He was too sadistic in class la,
Especially history...
I guess it's thanks to that inter-class debates
(That my class was CHAMPION for!!!)
And the chinese project
That we started talking to each other.
He started calling me 'qian mian de ren' (because I always sat in front of him, even until now...)
And I called him 'hou mian de ren'.
I admit it,
That I was kind of pissed and irritated with him at that time
For addressing me that way.
But in the end,
It became a habit
That I bet I would have felt weird living without.
Towards the end of the year,
We started sms-ing each other more and more often.
Can't remember what we started off talking about,
But I started confiding in him unknowingly.
My great grandpa's death,
My crying in school,
My naggy parents...
I started to tell him almost everything going on in my life.
If that's not enough
To show that I was developing feelings for him,
How about this:
I was anticipating his smses EVERYDAY.
And to clarify,
Me and my ex was already breaking apart,
So I did not double-time my ex.
In fact,
I rejected my current boyfriend TWICE!!!
With the lame excuses of not being ready.
His heart must have shattered...
Poor him.
=(
So we were sms-ing each other
Throughout the school holidays.
Frankly speaking,
I didn't realise I was starting to like him,
And rely on him for his comforting words...
Until...
I was finally free from my ex's evil claws,
And I decided to start rethinking who's taking the place in my heart...
I still have not stopped sms-ing him almost everyday
Even after the new school year started.
Accepted him as my godbrother.
This form of sibling-hood
Slowly developed into a form of reliance.
I even gave him a card on Valentine's Day!
But nothing to do with love inside la...
=p
We finally confessed our true feelings
To each other on 26th Feb,
Although we tried to make it seem as though
We didn't only just liked each other
And had another person in mind too,
But we could never hide forever the fact that
We were starting to fall crazily in love
With EACH OTHER.
The union finally happened on 3rd March.
I couldn't bear to reject him again.
Although I told him I was still stuck in an unwanted relationship,
He said he didn't mind,
And that he will wait.
My heart was so touched
By his words, persistence and patience.
And I knew,
This is it.
My heart has been filled up with love,
By a boy I rejected twice,
But still persisted to woo me.
That led us to embarking on an arduous journey,
Where there were many hideous revelations about my past.
I told him things I didn't dare to tell anyone else.
We learnt to love, to understand each other,
To tolerate each others' frequent tantrums,
To accept each other, and ourselves, for who we are.
Through him,
I have learnt to be strong again.
The urge to do things for his sake,
Makes me want to live on bravely.
Finally,
I'm starting to see reality.
What's my future going to be like?
I guess it's up to myself to decide.
And as of the moment I placed all my trust in him,
I have decided
To let my future evolve around his.
My darling,
Heck care the gossips.
Heck care the crticisms.
As long as we believe in ourselves,
And believe in our love,
That belief will be sufficient
To bring us through all difficulties.
Hubby, I love you.
My heart is so small,
It only has space to store one person.
That one person,
Is
YOU!
Thanks for brightening my life,
Letting me see the hope in it
And the purpose for living.
Your selflessness and love,
It's incredible,
And has made a significant impact in my life.
Together we can endure though all these,
Till the day when we can be official.
Until then,
We'll remove all obstacles in our way
And show others that
WE CAN.
Love is an incredible force.
I didn't use to believe it,
But now
I do.
Sunday, April 26
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment