Chinese Prelims:
I'm dead, seriously.
First time ever that I wrote expository in exam,
And I screwed it up.
Great.
And I was very sleepy during listening...
Sighs.
I'm very sorry, to those that I'm going to disappoint with my bad results.
Please, let my brain work on 1st of June.
Mel's Birthday Celebration:
In canteen between paper 1 and 2.
And for the 1st time ever,
I got cream on my face!!!
Thanks to Cher... roars at Cher.
Now I fear how I'll turn 'creamy' on my birthday...
Especially with the group of fantastic friends I have.
Haha!!!
After exams:
For the 1st time,
I sent him home.
Went with him to have lunch,
When he kept trying to make me eat his wanton mee
Despite me having my fried rice.
If I turn fat,
You will know who to blame...
Joking!
Then walked him home.
Couldn't bear to part... Haiz.
Then after he went up the stairs,
I wandered around a bit
Then walked to Compass Point.
Didn't know why,
But the tears suddenly came
When I was listening to Brandy's 'Right Here'.
I'm lovesick, as usual...
Incredible,
That we stayed on the phone for close to 2 hours!
Woah!
Talked from when I was walking to Compass Point,
Till I reached my sis's pri sch.
At compass point,
Bought a vanilla cone from Mac's.
Then went to comics connection and precious thots.
Went to old chang kee to buy a yam cake.
Boarded bus 159 to go sis's school.
Got my sis's new ez-link card then went home.
Very emo-ed just now,
Just starting to hate public holidays
Or any holidays
Which result in no lessons.
Because that means I can't see him for at least 24 hours!
Help!
Fine,
I'm going to sleep on it,
To try and get over it.
Till I see him again tomorrow...
Thursday, April 30
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment