Bad news:
My grandmother is in the hospital
Because her lungs are severely infected.
Must have been due to her coughing for the past week.
Haiz...
Why must all these sad stuff happen to me
During my exam period?
Last year end-of-year exams,
My great-grandpa passed away.
This year chinese prelims in March,
My mum had a miscarriage.
Now, taking chinese prelim 2 tomorrow,
My grandma is in the hospital,
And may pass away anytime.
Please,
DON'T LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO MY GRANDMA!
Or else it'll be just like last year's eoy exams,
When I ended up having no mood to study anymore,
And disappointed mr chan with my horrendous phy results.
I may get a B3 or below for Chinese O's
If anything is to happen to my grandma now.
To lift up my mood a bit...
Good news:
I told my beloved girlfriends about me and him lurh.
We went to Hougang Point to celebrate Mel's Birthday today after school.
Because I had already agreed to accompany him this afternoon,
I felt bad having to ditch him.
Hence, I decided that I can entrust my friends with this secret
And brought him along to Hougang Point for the celebration.
Mel was slow and laggish, which was kinda unexpected.
Cher was so calm, it was kinda scary.
Nad was more excited than I was.
Sian seemed as though she already expected this.
And me?
Happy that I can finally let my friends know the truth!!!
=D
He was kinda quiet though, too nervous and shy ba.
We ate the cake, which is the same one we got for Nad's birthday.
It's really yummy!
It taste totally like ferrero rocher~
Then I kept getting teased by my friends...
Haha.
My dear mates,
Thanks for being willing to help me keep this BIG secret.
You guys should consider yourselves honoured,
Because my initial plan was to announce only on Grad Night.
So you ppl are knowing before the rest. ><>
Wednesday, April 29
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment