Never before had I thought that there will be a day when I can truly immerse in true love.
But I have found him.
Changed all my naive perceptions about attaining world peace
Made me more open-minded
With him,
I dared to dream.
I'm starting to form many illusions and imaginations about my life,
But I know that as long as they are realistic wishes,
Perseverance will aid me in this journey,
To push me to do my best.
And of course, love will definitely play a part in giving me the support that I need.
Moving on to school stuff...
I passed my physics test! Finally... I'm so happy!!!
But because the student's behaviour was lousy during assembly, every class had to be punished for one hour in the parade square.. Argh.
Nevertheless, we still found the opportunity to meet,
And had fries.
Just as the title suggests,
My personal motto to being a chef is:
"Creativity to innovate and present the best to everyone."
Similarly, my motto in life is:
"Let love lead the way, and pass it on to everyone.
Not to forget, the man who took this journey with me..."
I want to do the best I can for all my loved ones,
Especially him,
Because I want to create the 'best meal' to light up the lives of others.
54 days of forged ties,
Bonds that can never be broken.
It's not made of any matter,
It's made of LOVE,
Which explains its immense strength.
Love, not just restricted to me and him.
But true love?
I guess it's not easy for everyone to find it.
Alas, I have found mine.
And I'll treasure it
FOREVER.
Monday, April 20
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment