Monday, April 27

NVM

The title doesn't mean
Never mind.
My beloved friend,
If you still don't know,
Those are the initials of you name.
Hence,
This post is dedicated to
YOU!

Thanks for all the times
When you lend me your ears,
And let me grumble.

Thanks for being my 'safety deposit',
Helping me guard all my secrets.
In you,
I have found a true friend whom I know
I can trust
And count on anytime.

Of course,
Thanks for your bony shoulders!
Without those,
I would have died from fatigue
With nothing to lean on.
Your bony shoulders provided me
The support and assurance I need!
(And I realised that I have got some form of affinity with bony shoulders...)
=p

Even if this post is short,
But my gratitude for you
Can never be fully expressed in words.

Thanks Nad,
For having been a great pal!
Cheers to be
Great Friends Forever!!!
=D

No comments:

Post a Comment