A bit of scientific stuff...
According to him and the internet news,
There's an upcoming solar storm in 2012,
Caused by eruptions of plasma radiating from the Sun towards Earth,
Also known as coronal mass ejections (CME).
These eruptions create electromagnetic interference
That can disrupt technology on Earth.
It will be a NIGHTMARISH situation,
As the disruption of the electricity-dependent technology on Earth
Causes problems such as
Famine,
Electrical shutdown,
Etc...
In short,
HAVOC!!!
This is so scary.
Does that mean if Singapore gets affected,
I'll die before I even gain freedom?
No no...
I don't want that.
Please,
This may seem selfish,
But let me and all my loved ones live.
Actually, please let everyone live.
I hate deaths.
Ok, moving on to today.
Feeling very sleepy and tired throughout the day,
Don't know what's wrong with me.
Slept during recess while listening to mp3.
Addicted to the song
'Xia Yi Ge Tian Liang' by Claire.
Very nice...
:D
Then trying very hard not to sleep in Maths lesson.
Saved by the bell for lunch period,
When the hungry me when to buy junk food,
Junkie me.
Highlight of the day: Prelim English Oral.
I was the 2nd person taking the oral,
And I got _______, my "favourite" teacher for examiner,
Guess on your own...
I spoke for more than 15 minutes,
And my friends were on the verge of killing me.
Haha!
But my examiner kept yawning,
Argh.
Hopefully can do well,
Said lots of crap.
Then waited for him to be released from oral.
Went to buy ice-cream to eat,
Finished it just when he came to meet me.
And we ate the junkie fried stuff that I bought.
As usual, we had to part...
Sobs.
Nevertheless,
I'm going to treasure all the time I have now,
Just in case the solar storm
Does any harm to me and my loved ones,
Especially him.
So smile,
And be optimistic!!!
Loves~
Thursday, April 23
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment