The title may make it seem as though I'm emo-ing,
But I'm not.
I have been told my life is so dramatic,
Just like dramas.
I partially agree,
Because there's one distinct difference
Between my life and drama serials.
In drama serials,
Happy/sad beginnings:
Varies between different shows.
Happy endings:
Most of the time,
When the baddie(s) is/are dealt with or dead,
And the goodies finally ending with
Happy ever after.
That's where they end,
Happily,
And the rest is supposedly up to our imagination.
Whereas in my life,
Happy beginning:
I guess so, a new baby in the family...
Tough growth:
Enjoyed childhood,
Teenage-hood is fun yet stressful.
Yet to experience adulthood.
But mine will definitely not be a happy ending...
Why?
Because,
There is NO ending.
Dramas' happy endings refer to loving couples being together,
And that's it.
For me,
Together I am with the most adorable man in my life,
But in our love dictionary,
There's no such word as 'ending'.
Death? Signal to the end of our love?
NO!
We'll leave the mark
On our friends,
Loved ones,
Children,
Grandchildren...
The power of our love,
Makes us believe that our love will never end...
Hence,
No happy endings.
But no sad endings too.
Our 'drama' is one of
NO ENDINGS.
Tuesday, April 21
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment