Monday, April 20

Miracles

Was re-reading the last book of Fruits Basket again... It's like the first manga I have ever read and my favourite!

Finally, the curse is lifted, and all the loving couples can be together.
Kyo has also finally taken the initiative in Chap.133 to ask Tohru out for a date.
Tohru, the girl who has always been optimistic and waiting for miracles, said,
"For the miracle to continue longer and longer and if possible always walking.
Together connecting hands, I want to give more strength to it.
Because it is most definitely not 'a given'."

True, I agree with her.
Love, it's not a given.
It is the product of both parties affections and feelings for each other,
During the process of which there are changes, sacrifices, admiration...
Even when the bridge is formed between the hearts,
There's always the job of maintenance, which both parties have to keep up with.

In my 1st relationship(the failed one), that was what was lacking, the effort to keep things going,
Because a sturdy foundation was missing.
I learnt my lesson, and vowed not to repeat those mistakes again.
I can say that I'm successful,
Probably because he accepted me despite my hideous past,
And taught me how to move on.
He took the lead,
And showed me the way to life.

Just like what happened just now,
We may have conflicts in this relationship.
But with 'forgive and forget',
Quarreling is just another platform for us to learn to better cherish each other.

Stumble and fall,
But remember to pick yourself up and move on with life again.
He taught me these,
And made the miracles in my life happen.
For eg, finally freed from a loveless relationship,
And no longer stereotyped against 'jie di lian'(means relationship between a girl older than the guy),
When I used to say 'no' to someone just 1 minute younger than me... Haha.

The motivation once again,
To study hard,
For our sake.
Lovesick as we are,
We know where our priorities are, at least for this year.

Together,
We can strive to excel,
And create the miracles we never thought could happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment